The Resettlement Support Center – Cultural Orientation Trainer Vacancy application | How to apply online.
The full details of Lufthansa Services Group application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Resettlement Support Center – Cultural Orientation Trainer Vacancy
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Lufthansa Services Group application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Lufthansa Services Group application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Lufthansa Services Group Application Form
This position is primarily responsible to provide cultural orientation training to refugees approved for resettlement to the United States in accordance with US Refugee Admission Program (USRAP) guidelines and RSC Africa CO standard operating procedures. Trainings take place in Makere and Nyarugusu Refugee Camp mostly and sometimes in other urban and camp locations throughout Sub-Saharan Africa.
This position reports directly to a Cultural Orientation Supervisor.
- Maintains a current knowledge of the US and US Refugee Admissions Program.
- Prepares for cultural orientation circuit rides by reviewing information about participants to be trained, developing lesson plans specific to those participants, gathering and packing necessary training materials, hiring interpreters and child minders, and printing class lists and name tags in coordination with CO Supervisor and other circuit ride team
- Conducts cultural orientation training in urban and camp locations throughout Africa;
- Assists in writing trip reports upon return from CO circuit rides in collaboration with other circuit ride team members for submission to the Program
- Assists with the logistical planning, represents CWS/RSC Africa to partners in the field, ensures that standard operating procedures are being followed, and consults with CWS RSC Africa regarding matters of
- Updates Worldwide Refugee Admissions System (WRAPS) to reflect participation in
- Actively participates in circuit ride briefings and
- Works on projects related to CO curriculum development, training materials development and other aspects of the CO division as
- Performs other duties which may be assigned by the CO Supervisor, the Program Manager, CO Manager and or the CO Coordinator to enhance the efficiency and efficacy of the CO
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field required or four years of directly related experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Six (6) months experience in education or training
- Two (2) years work experience in any or a combination of the following is preferred: training; field work carrying out program activities; liaising with agency partners and/or vendors; logistical experience organizing field missions. Relevant experience in the United States strongly
- Experience working with refugees
Knowledge / Skills:
- Demonstrated computer skills in database systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the internet.
The CO Trainer must have the ability to:
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Exercise good judgment and seek guidance as appropriate when confronted with unanticipated problems;
- Travel frequently in Sub-Saharan Africa on short notice and often under difficult conditions;
- Follow instructions from the CO Management with a positive and receptive attitude;
- Conduct oneself in a professional and courteous manner to represent the best interests of CWS RSC Africa and CWS/IRP;
- Maintain a high performance standard with attention to detail;
- Manage a large and diverse workload under pressure with competing priorities;
- Work well as a team in a multi-cultural environment while maintaining a high level of motivation;
- Actively participate in the implementation of the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program in
- Carry out all of the duties of the position efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision;
- Maintain strict confidentiality with CWS RSC Africa administrative and operational
Physical: This position requires bending, kneeling, sitting, standing, walking, pushing/pulling, handling objects (manual dexterity), reaching above shoulder level, using fine finger movements and lifting/carrying light loads.
Environmental: Incumbents in this position will be exposed to marked changes in temperature and/or humidity, dust and infectious diseases and harsh weather climates.
Special Requirements: Police Clearance Certificate issued within the last one year (12 months) is required before the start of employment. Employee will be entrusted with the receipt, custody and payment of money.
A valid passport and the ability to maintain a valid passport throughout the entire appointment is required, which includes having enough passport pages for travel. The candidate should be of good health, willing and able to travel extensively in often difficult conditions, and have a high degree of flexibility. Must have proof of Yellow Fever vaccination before traveling for CWS RSC Africa. Employee will be entrusted with the receipt, custody and payment of money.
Ensure effective exchanges of information with others. Examples of skills and behaviors include speaking to others respectfully; expressing ideas in a logical, organized way; sharing information appropriately; and clarity and conciseness in written communication.
Ensure constructive and supportive interactions with others. Examples of skills and behaviors include being positive and supportive when working with others; sharing information and resources freely; resolving conflict constructively; and proactively working to remove obstacles to success for others.
Utilize and apply job related knowledge to complete job tasks at a level that meets or exceeds expectations. Examples of skills and behaviors include utilizing job knowledge to solve problems or develop new approaches; maintaining or enhancing skills through continuing education; and taking on projects that will develop or enhance skills.
Work effectively and contribute as a member of a team. Examples of skills and behaviors include supporting other team members by sharing information; covering the work of others during absences, vacations etc.; and actively participating in developing ideas for ways to increase team effectiveness.
Analyze information and develop solutions to challenges that arise during the course of performing a job. Examples of skills and behaviors include researching and collecting facts; defining the issues and the parties affected; formulating options/solutions for addressing the problem; and engendering support for and implementing the solution.
Program Planning and Management
Organize work and/or plan projects and ensure timely completion and/or successful implementation. Examples of skills and behaviors include identifying and analyzing program options; identifying the tasks and deliverables required for successful completion; managing one’s time; monitoring the resources involved and ensuring that they are directed most effectively; and working with all involved to ensure successful completion.
Guide and direct oneself or other individuals and groups toward a desired outcome. Examples of skills and behaviors include taking the appropriate level of initiative to resolve problems or remove obstacles, bringing individuals together around a common goal; evaluating information and making decisions; navigating conflict and obstacles; and ensuring that communication takes place between all parties involved.
Resource Building and Stewardship
Balance the acquisition or investment of organization resources with responsible use of those resources in line with the organization’s mission. Examples of skills and behaviors include taking advantage of all opportunities to cultivate potential donors; evaluating situations to identify the best use of resources; and making responsible investments of resources that increase organization effectiveness.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Lufthansa Services Group, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.