#MakeOurPlanetGreatAgain Postdoctoral Program application 2020 | Full details of #MakeOurPlanetGreatAgain Postdoctoral Program application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
#MakeOurPlanetGreatAgain Postdoctoral Program 2022/2023 for Foreign Researchers
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the #MakeOurPlanetGreatAgain Postdoctoral Program application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that #MakeOurPlanetGreatAgain Postdoctoral Program is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of #MakeOurPlanetGreatAgain Postdoctoral Program
Applications are open for the #MakeOurPlanetGreatAgain Postdoctoral Program 2022/2023 for Foreign Researchers. France’s ministries of Europe and foreign affairs (MEAE) and of higher education, research, and innovation (MESRI) have implemented a program of support for foreign postdoctoral researchers wishing to conduct further research in France on a topic related to earth systems, climate change and sustainability, or the energy transition.
Three broad research themes are prioritized:
- Earth systems
- Climate change and sustainability, and
- The energy transition
Institutions hosting the selected researchers will be financed up to :
- €75,000 to support the candidates research over a period of 18 months ;
- €50,000 to support the candidates research over a period of 12 months ;
- €25,000 to support the candidates research over a period of 6 months.
- Candidates must possess a doctoral degree;
- They must not be French nationals and must not have been resident in France after September 1, 2018;
- Candidates may be of any age;
- The postdoctoral contract must take effect no later than March 31, 2020.
- The candidates must either come from one of the 56 countries listed below or propose a post-doctoral project that benefits one or several of the listed countries.
Afghanistan, Angola, Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Comoros Islands, Cuba, Djibouti, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Iraq, Ivory Coast (Côte d’Ivoire), Jordan, Kenya, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Paraguay, Peru, Rwanda, Senegal, Saint-Lucia, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Togo, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Consistent with the aims and requirements of this call for proposals, the selection process will unfold in two phases. In the first phase, scientific experts in the covered fields will evaluate the applications received. In the second phase, an international jury will make the final selection of candidates to receive support.
Candidates must submit their research proposals here
- Your CV and the list of your publications in English
- Your PhD Diploma
- The CV of your postdoctoral supervisor
- The letter of commitment of the French host institution for hosting your post-doctorate (the host institution receives a financing a maximum of €75,000 for 18 months)
- Letters of recommendation
For more information, visit #MakeOurPlanetGreatAgain.
Deadline: November 4, 2022
However, if you have any feelings regarding the #MakeOurPlanetGreatAgain Postdoctoral Program, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.