ARPPIS-DAAD PhD Scholarships application | How to apply online.
The full details of ARPPIS-DAAD PhD Scholarships application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
ARPPIS-DAAD PhD Scholarships
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the ARPPIS-DAAD PhD Scholarships application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that ARPPIS-DAAD PhD Scholarships application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of ARPPIS-DAAD PhD Scholarships Application Form
The primary objective of the ARPPIS PhD Programme is to prepare young researchers from Africa to be globally competitive in research and development environments within national, regional and international research programmes. At icipe, ARPPIS scholars are provided with excellent research facilities in an interdisciplinary environment within a structured, three-year PhD programme that includes research, training, developing research partnerships, publishing scientific articles, writing grant proposals, and attending scientific meetings and international conferences. Scholars conduct strategic, innovative research at icipe’s laboratories and field sites located in different agro-ecological zones.
- Seven ARPPIS PhD projects are available to nationals of sub-Saharan countries: see List of Projects
- The programme covers all student costs, including travel, living expenses, medical insurance, university fees and all research and training costs.
- Successful candidates will register with an ARPPIS partner university in Africa after starting the PhD programme at icipe.
- The PhD programme will commence in September 2022.
- A citizen of a country in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Bachelor’s degree with above average results (at least Second Class/Upper Division or equivalent).
- Master’s degree with above average results (at least Second Class/Upper Division or equivalent), taken with both coursework and research in the field of natural sciences or other field relevant to the PhD project (see List of Projects).
- Additional requirements may apply depending on the PhD project selected by the applicant. For information on applicant requirements for each available project see List of Projects.
- Master’s degree must have been completed less than six years ago at the time of application.
- Completed application form, PhD project proposal (based on one of the available PhD projects), and accompanying supporting documents.
- Good working knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Clearly show motivation and strong commitment.
- Candidates who are staff members of a public university, or considered for university teaching or research staff recruitment, are encouraged to apply.
- Qualified female candidates and candidates from less privileged regions or groups as well as candidates with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
- Qualified nationals of French- and Portuguese-speaking countries in Africa are also encouraged to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Parallel to making an application to icipe, applicants must at the same time make an application to DAAD for an In-Country/In-Region PhD Scholarship. Familiarise yourself with the respective application processes by clicking on the links below. Only complete applications made to both icipe and to DAAD will be considered.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the ARPPIS-DAAD PhD Scholarships 2022
However, if you have any feelings regarding the ARPPIS-DAAD PhD Scholarships, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.