Sanlam: Support Assistant Internship 2022/2023… How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, online application form, application closing date 2022-2023, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Sanlam: Support Assistant Internship Programme 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
[su-quote]An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.[/su-quote]
Sanlam: Support Assistant Internship Application Details 2022/2023
Interested applicants can apply for the Sanlam: Support Assistant Internship 2022 provided they qualify and meet the program requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
This is a 12-month contract position allowing the incumbent to gain relevant work experience in the financial services industry. The individual will be exposed to training and office administration whilst being part of an administrative team at SanlamConnect.
- Provide administration support to intermediaries
- Provide quotations and sales support to the intermediaries/consultants
- Provide after-sales services and support
- Process and monitor new business issued
- Assist the intermediaries with the relevant product information
- Monitor outstanding premiums
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Business-related National Diploma or Degree
- Preferably no or very limited previous working experience
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!