ISID/ESCMID application | How to apply online.
The full details of ISID/ESCMID Fellowship Program 2021/2022 for Investigators from LMICs (Up to $7,500) application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
ISID/ESCMID Fellowship Program
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the ISID/ESCMID application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that ISID/ESCMID application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of ISID/ESCMID Application Form
Applications are open for the ISID/ESCMID Fellowship Program 2021/2022. The International Society for Infectious Diseases (ISID) and the European Society for Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ESCMID) established their joint fellowship program in 2010 to foster international, peer-to-peer collaboration and the exchange of scientific knowledge and best practice.
The program enables early-career investigators, from low and lower-middle income countries outside of the region, to travel to Europe for multidisciplinary clinical and laboratory training. In the formative stages of their careers, successful applicants are given the opportunity to extend their research experience; learn from experienced infectious disease specialists; and return home with knowledge and processes that will help them improve clinical practice in regions where it most needs strengthening. With this objective in mind, proposals that enhance the transfer of technologies to geographical areas where they are particularly needed are favored.
- Two fellowships of up to US$7,500 and up to three months in duration are awarded annually.
- Open to residents of low and lower-middle income countries, as classified by the World Bank;
- They should be from outside of Europe;
- Be less than forty years of age, and will benefit from the opportunity to work or study outside of their country of residence.
Applications should be made using the online submission system by June 1, 2021, and include:
- Research plan – five pages including background, methods, limitations and references.
- Applicant’s curriculum vitae.
- Letter of reference from the applicant’s institution.
- Letter of invitation/reference from the host institution.
- Curriculum vitae of mentor from host institution.
- Budget details.
For more information, visit ISID/ESCMID Fellowship.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the ISID/ESCMID, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.