Arab Fund Fellowships Program application 2022/2023 | How to apply online.
The full details of Arab Fund Fellowships Program application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Arab Fund Fellowships Program 2022 for Arab PhD scholars (Funding available)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Arab Fund Fellowships Program application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Arab Fund Fellowships Program application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Arab Fund Fellowships Program Application Form 2022/2023
Applications for the Arab Fund Fellowships Program 2022 are now open. The Arab Fund Fellowships Program was launched with the purpose of providing Arab Ph.D. holders in different fields of specialization who have excellent academic track record with opportunities to conduct advanced research and/or lecture in the best universities of the world.
The program is intended to build bridges and achieve mutual benefits between Arab and foreign universities, and facilitate the transfer of knowledge and technology to the Arab countries. Fellowships are open to Arab nationals who are currently working at a university in any of the member countries of the Arab Fund.
Since its inception, the program has awarded about 161 scholarships to Arab researchers from different nationalities and various areas of specialization.
During the period 1997-2022 the Program has received more than 1113 applications. The Grant is usually awarded for a period of twelve months, while shorter periods may be considered only in very special cases. Although applications are received on a continuous basis, they must be submitted at least one year before the expected starting date of the scholarship, based on a formal invitation from an internationally reputable University or Host Institution.
- For selected candidates, the Arab Fund Fellowships Program provides fixed maintenance allowances, round-trip tickets for the beneficiaries and the eligible members of their families, and a limited accident and sickness insurance.
- Be a citizen of an Arab Country.
- Hold a Doctorate/PhD. Degree
- Currently working at a university in a member country of the Arab Fund
- Having a distinguished academic career and strong publication record in international academic journals.
- Having a good university teaching experience.
- Being proficient in the language of the host country.
- Being medically fit.
Upon filling the online application form you should download and complete the necessary documents and have them sent to the Arab Fund Fellowships Program (AFFP) via the e-mail address: [email protected]
A complete application must include:
- The application form completed and submitted online.
- Statement of proposed activity (to be downloaded, completed and submitted to AFFP by E-mail).
- Three reference letters (to be downloaded and completed by applicant and reference writers and sent by reference writers directly to AFFP by E-mail)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (to be downloaded, completed and submitted to AFFP by E-mail)
- Letter of invitation from a distinguished international university stating the proposed period of the Fellowship and including the name of a contact person responsible for providing the support, his /her mailing address, telephone and fax numbers (country and city codes), and electronic mail address. A scanned copy of the original letter should be sent to AFFP by E-mail.
For more information, visit Arab Fund.
Deadline: Rolling Basis
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Arab Fund Fellowships Program, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.