Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence application 2022 | How to apply online.
The full details of Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence 2022 for Masters & PhD Study in France (Funded)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence Application Form 2022
Application for the 2022 Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence are now open. The Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
The program gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants up to 30 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and applicants up to 35 years old from developing and industrialized countries at Ph.D. level.
- Only foreign nationals are eligible to apply for a scholarship from the French Government.
- In the case of dual nationality applicants, those with French nationality are ineligible.
- For master’s courses, candidates must be no older than 30 on the date of the selection committee meeting, March 2022; at PhD level, candidates must be no older than 35 on the date of the selection committee meeting, March 2022.
- Only applications submitted by French educational establishments are accepted. These establishments undertake to enroll scholarship holders on the course for which they have been selected. Applications submitted by any other means shall not be considered. Furthermore, any candidate nominated by more than one establishment shall be disqualified.
- Scholarships are for students wishing to enroll in a master’s course, including at an engineering school, and for Ph.D. students. The Eiffel Programme does not apply to French-run master’s courses abroad, as non-PhD scholarship holders must complete at least 75% of their course in France. It does not apply to train under an apprenticeship contract or a professional training contract either.
- Educational establishments that shortlist non-French speaking applicants must ensure that their level of French is sufficient to enable them to integrate satisfactorily into the anticipated course
- Combination with other scholarships: foreign students who, at the time of application, have already been awarded a French government scholarship under another program are not eligible, even if the scholarship in question does not include social security cover.
- Eiffel Ph.D. scholarships: Establishments may nominate a candidate who was previously awarded an Eiffel scholarship at the master’s level for a scholarship at the Ph.D. level. Candidates who have already been awarded an Eiffel scholarship once during their Ph.D. cannot be awarded it for a second time. No application will be accepted for any student who applied previously but was rejected, even if the application is submitted by a different establishment or in another field of study.
- Eiffel master’s scholarships: No application will be accepted for any student who applied previously but was rejected, even if the application is submitted by a different establishment or in another field of study. Students who have already been awarded an Eiffel scholarship at master’s level are not eligible to re-apply at master’s level.
- Language skills: when pre-selecting non-French-speaking candidates, establishments must make sure that their language skills meet the requirements of the relevant course of study.
At Master’s level:
- The Eiffel scholarship includes a monthly allowance of €1,181 (a maintenance allowance of €1,031 and a monthly stipend of €150).
- In addition, the following expenses are directly covered: – one international return journey; Page 3 of 6 – social security cover; – cultural activities. Scholarship holders may also receive an additional housing allowance, under certain conditions.
At Ph.D. level:
- The Eiffel scholarship includes a monthly allowance of €1,400.
- In addition, the following expenses are directly covered: – one international return journey (for students in law or political sciences who may make several trips, only one return journey shall be covered); – social security cover; – cultural activities. Scholarship holders may also receive an additional housing allowance, under certain conditions.
- A maximum of 12 months for entry at M2 level,
- A maximum of 24 months for entry at M1 level,
- A maximum of 36 months for an engineering degree.
A 2-month preliminary intensive language training course. The total duration of the course undertaken (including compulsory work experience or internships in France or abroad) must be clearly indicated by the educational establishment in the application form. Optional placements are not covered by the grant.
- Opening of the call for applications: week of October 21th 2019
- Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: January 9th, 2022.
- Publication of results: week of March 23th 2022.
Only applications submitted by French higher education institutions are accepted.
- You are an institution and you have already participated in the Eiffel program => You should have received an email concerning the download of application files. If that is not the case, please contact us.
- You are an institution participating for the first time in the Eiffel Program => Please Contact us in order download the application files.
- You are a student interested in participating in the Eiffel program : click here
For more information on the Eiffel Scholarship.
Deadline: January 9, 2019
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.