British Academy application | How to apply online.
The full details of British Academy application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
British Academy Asia-Pacific Program
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the British Academy Just Transitions to Decarbonisation in the Asia-Pacific Program 2021 (up to £100,000) application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that British Academy application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of British Academy Application Form
Applications for the British Academy Just Transitions to Decarbonisation in the Asia-Pacific Program 2021 are now open. Ensuring just transitions whilst tackling climate change and biodiversity loss is key to supporting inclusive economies and societies in the future.
This call focuses specifically on the action required in the Asia-Pacific to tackle climate change and biodiversity loss, to identify the potential disruption and opportunity of decarbonizing economies and societies, and to recommend options and pathways for communities, workers, businesses, policymakers, and the wider public.
- Awards of five months in duration and up to £100,000 are available.
- Funding can be used to support the time of the Principal Investigator and Co-Applicants; research assistance; travel, fieldwork, and related expenses; and networking costs. Awards are offered on an 80% full economic costing basis.
- The lead applicant must be a researcher from the humanities or social sciences and be based at an eligible UK university or research institute.
- The lead applicant must be of postdoctoral status or above (or have equivalent research experience) and their position must last at least the duration of the grant funded by the Academy.
- Projects can involve up to three Co-Applicants and must include at least one named Co-Applicant who will be actively assisting in the direction and management of at least parts of the project.
- Collaboration between researchers in different institutions is encouraged where appropriate, and they expect to see Co-Applicants based in both the UK and regionally.
Applications must be submitted online using the British Academy’s Grant Management System (GMS), Flexi-Grant. The deadline for submissions and UK institutional approval is on 6 October 2021, 17.00 GMT.
For more information, visit British Academy.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the British Academy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.