CcHUB Cybersecurity Academy application | How to apply online.
The full details of CcHUB Cybersecurity Fellowship Academy for young Kenyans and Nigerians application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
CcHUB Cybersecurity Fellowship
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the CcHUB Cybersecurity Academy application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that CcHUB Cybersecurity Academy application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of CcHUB Cybersecurity Academy Application Form
As more Africans and African businesses participate in the digital economy, the threat and attack risks increase, leaving more room for bad actors and cybercriminals to get involved.
Africa already loses $3.5 billion annually to cybercrime, which is projected to reach $5 billion by 2022.
Despite this vast market for cybercriminals and the current technology talent explosion across the continent spearheaded by countries like Nigeria, Kenya, and Egypt, there is still a large employability gap in the cybersecurity sector. However, this is not due to a scarcity of cybersecurity talents.
The African market is in more demand for skilled cybersecurity talents than certified professionals can fill. This gap is one of the primary reasons for the increased and successful rates of cyberattacks on the continent.
This is where the CcHUB Cybersecurity Academy comes in.
The CcHUB Cybersecurity Academy is an institute focused on refining raw, technical talents in cybersecurity. The goal is to hatch professionals ready for the business world either as engineers or technical founders, help them get jobs with our clients in and out of the continent, or support them in starting their own cybersecurity companies.
Freelance technical talents who have learned cybersecurity on their own by sheer will and are interested in becoming either of the following:
- Corporate employees
- Renowned freelancers/contractors
- Cybersecurity startup founders
Applications are now open in Nigeria and Kenya for the first cohort.
- Get trained by both top corporate Business and Cybersecurity professionals on the continent in the following domains:
- Cloud Security
- Threat Intelligence
- Pentesting and Vulnerability Management
- Communication and Personal Branding
- Startup and Innovation Ecosystem
- Get a 1-3 month paid placement within a core cybersecurity/business environment to corroborate their technical/theoretical knowledge.
- Receive support in terms of tools, materials, and other resources.
- Gain entry into a pipeline where they will be recommended and work with the partners, clients, and subsidiaries of Co-Creation Hub across Africa.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the CcHUB Cybersecurity Fellowship Academy 2021
However, if you have any feelings regarding the CcHUB Cybersecurity Academy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.