Justis International Law & Technology Writing Competition application 2022 | How to apply online.
The full details of Justis International Law & Technology Writing Competition application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Justis International Law & Technology Writing Competition 2022 (prize of £2,000)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Justis International Law & Technology Writing Competition application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Justis International Law & Technology Writing Competition application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Justis International Law & Technology Writing Competition Application Form
Applications are open for the Justis International Law & Technology Writing Competition 2022. The competition invites students aged 18 and over to write a blog-style article of no more than 1,000 of their own words on one of the proposed topics.
Justis have been at the at the forefront of the digital dissemination of legal information for over 30 years. They were the first to produce a case law database on CD-ROM; the first commercial database provider to partner with the European Commission, and the first to provide exact replica PDFs of case law. Today they continue to innovate with their flagship legal research platform, JustisOne.
- Technology & the future of legal practice
- Social media, data and privacy
- Access to justice and technology
- The overall winner will receive a prize of £2,000 by BACS and the three runners-up will each receive a prize of £250 by BACS or other suitable payment method approved by Justis, and have their submission published in the Justis newsletter, on the blog section of the Justis website, and published by Justis’ partner(s) in accordance with the benefits stated on this page. This could include publishing your entry on their website, in their publications and more.
- Open to students around the world
- All entries must 1,000 words or less, excluding references. Please use OSCOLA or Harvard referencing for any citations
- You must be a current student (undergraduate or postgraduate)
- A maximum of one entry may be submitted for each category
- Your entry must include your full name within the document
- All entries must be submitted in Microsoft word format
- Submit your entry using your valid university email address
For more information, visit Justis Writing Competition.
Deadline: December 1, 2019
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Justis International Law & Technology Writing Competition, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.