Knight-Bagehot Fellowship in Economics and Business Journalism application 2022/2023 | How to apply online.
The full details of Knight-Bagehot Fellowship in Economics and Business Journalism application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Knight-Bagehot Fellowship in Economics and Business Journalism 2022/2023 (stipend of $60,000)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Knight-Bagehot Fellowship in Economics and Business Journalism application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Knight-Bagehot Fellowship in Economics and Business Journalism application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Knight-Bagehot Fellowship in Economics and Business Journalism Application Form 2022/2023
Applications are open for the Knight-Bagehot Fellowship in Economics and Business Journalism 2022/2023. The Knight-Bagehot Fellowship in Economics and Business Journalism offers qualified journalists the opportunity to enhance their understanding and knowledge of business, economics, finance and technology, as well as gain a strong understanding of the business of journalism itself, in a yearlong, full-time program administered by the Journalism School.
Fellows typically take courses at Columbia’s graduate schools of journalism, business, law and international affairs; participate in off-the-record seminars with media, corporate and tech practitioners, and meet weekly with media CEOs, top editors, journalism entrepreneurs, taking advantage of Columbia’s access to New York’s media, business and tech ecosystem.
In scope and depth, it is the most comprehensive and rigorous business journalism fellowship in the world. Eligible Knight-Bagehot fellows (those with a B.A. degree from an accredited college) may also seek to qualify for a Master of Arts degree in journalism at the end of their year, if they opt to complete the course-work required for that degree. The Fellowship runs during Columbia’s academic year from mid-August through May, and accepts up to 10 Fellows each year.
- Each Fellow receives free tuition, plus a stipend to offset living expenses in New York City and healthcare. For the 2019-2022 academic year, a stipend of $60,000 is expected to be granted to each fellow. Housing is available in a Columbia affiliated facility.
- Open to full-time editorial employees of newspapers, magazines, wire services, digital media, television and radio news organizations, as well as to freelance journalists, from anywhere in the world.
- Applicants must have at least four years of business/economics/finance journalism experience.
- There are no academic prerequisites to apply and work affiliation of applicants is not a major factor in the selection process.
- While a majority of the fellows typically come from the US, the organizers specifically look for candidates who can help deliver better business journalism in all parts of the world, in multimedia formats.
For more information, visit Knight-Bagehot Fellowship.
Deadline: January 31, 2022
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Knight-Bagehot Fellowship in Economics and Business Journalism, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.