Alserkal Residency Summer Programme application 2022 | How to apply online.
The full details of Alserkal Residency Summer Programme application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Alserkal Residency Summer Programme 2022 (Fully-funded to Dubai)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Alserkal Residency Summer Programme application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Alserkal Residency Summer Programme application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Alserkal Residency Summer Programme Application Form 2022
Applications are open for the Alserkal Residency Summer Programme 2022. The Alserkal Residency is a platform for artistic and discursive exchange, seeking to support cultural practitioners as they realise projects pertinent to their respective practices.
The programme is designed to be immersive and engage the local interdisciplinary community through a series of public events and conversations. Founded by Abdelmonem Bin Eisa Alserkal and the Alserkal family, the Residency focuses on research-based and socially-engaged practices. Alserkal Residency is part of Alserkal Arts Foundation. The Alserkal Residency Summer programme will run from June 1, 2022 – August 1, 2022.
Residency resources include:
- Return flights from the resident’s home city to Dubai
- Single-room accommodation, in a shared space with up to three other residents
- Monthly living stipend
- Research stipend
- Programming stipend
- 24-hour access to an individual studio at Alserkal Residency
- Support from Alserkal Residency team
- Introductions and critiques with international and local art professionals, who are part of Alserkal Avenue’s network of peers
- Open to artists, writers, architects, curators and researchers who are currently citizens and/or permanent residents of the MEASA region (Middle East, Africa, and South Asia).
- Middle East candidates must be citizens and/or permanent residents of the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Turkey.
- Africa candidates must be citizens and/or permanent residents of the countries of the continent of Africa.
- South Asia candidates must be citizens and/or permanent residents of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and/or Sri Lanka.
- All applicants are required to present the following materials as part of their application in a single PDF. Please make sure to upload a PDF file – no larger than 2 MB – containing the following information in the order outlined below. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Full CV with complete contact information (full name, phone contact, email address, Skype ID and personal website URL if applicable).
- Professional statement of no more than 250 words.
- A statement of intent: approximately 500 words, that includes a description of what the artist / cultural practitioner would like to present for their public programme. The statement should also mention if there are any specific media or studio requirements.
- Portfolio (the portfolio will not take the place of the statement of intent).
- Documentation should be of recent work (dating back no longer than 5 years) and should contain up to 15 images. An image list should be included containing the title, date, size and materials. If your portfolio is larger than 2 MB, please include a link to dropbox.com where they can view the files.
- If images are not possible due to the nature of the applicant’s work, they also accept up to 4 video/audio URL links that support the application (no longer than 5 minutes each). Please be sure to insert the links to the server/website where the file can be viewed within the portfolio.
- Curators/Writers/Researchers should include a minimum of two writing samples of 500 words each.
For more information, visit Alserkal Residency.
Deadline: January 1, 2022
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Alserkal Residency Summer Programme, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.