Schell Center’s Kirby Simon Summer Fellowships application 2022 | How to apply online.
The full details of Schell Center’s Kirby Simon Summer Fellowships application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Schell Center’s Kirby Simon Summer Fellowships 2022 for Students at Yale University (Funding available)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Schell Center’s Kirby Simon Summer Fellowships application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Schell Center’s Kirby Simon Summer Fellowships application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Schell Center’s Kirby Simon Summer Fellowships Application Form 2022
Applications are open for the Schell Center’s Kirby Simon Summer Fellowships 2022. The Fellowships, supported by a generous grant from the Robina Foundation, provide funding for Yale students to undertake at least six weeks of human rights work during the summer.
They honor Kirby Simon, the son of Professor John Simon, who was a foreign service officer and died in 1995 while serving in Taiwan. In recent years, as many as 20 percent of all first-year law students have received summer funding from the Schell Center for international human rights work. Kirby Simon Fellows have worked on a wide variety of issues at non-governmental organizations, international organizations and agencies, and international and foreign courts throughout the world.
- The fellowship helps pay for living and travel expenses throughout the summer. Any Yale student can apply for this fellowship, but only law students are eligible for living costs to be covered.
- Law students and undergraduate students in the Multidisciplinary Academic Program in Human Rights are both eligible for Kirby Simon Fellowships
- Applications from non-graduating Yale Law School students receive priority.
Click here to download the Kirby Simon application. Applications must be submitted via Google Form. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, but must be submitted by March 13, 2022.
Before applying, students must meet with Jim Silk or Hope Metcalf. Please use the office hours application on the Inside Page to schedule appointments.
For more information, visit Kirby Simon Fellowship.
Deadline: March 13, 2022
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Schell Center’s Kirby Simon Summer Fellowships, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.