American Economic Association Summer Program application 2022 | How to apply online.
The full details of American Economic Association Summer Program application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
American Economic Association (AEA) Summer Program 2022 at Michigan State University (Stipend available)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the American Economic Association Summer Program application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that American Economic Association Summer Program application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of American Economic Association Summer Program Application Form 2022
Applications are open for the American Economic Association (AEA) Summer Program 2022. The AEA Summer Program is a prestigious program that uniquely enables students to prepare for the rigors of graduate studies—particularly at the PhD level—through two months of intensive training in microeconomics, math, econometrics and research methods with leading faculty.
The AEA Summer Program aims to broaden participation and increase diversity in the economics profession to ensure that more traditionally under-represented views and backgrounds contribute to scholarship in the field. The program runs from May 28 – July 26, 2022.
- Successful, eligible students receive a $3,250 stipend.
- Round-trip travel to and from East Lansing, MI is provided.
- Room and board on the MSU campus are provided for the program’s duration.
- Opportunities to do and present research at the program conference are included.
Ideally, applicants would:
- Be enrolled in or be a recent graduate of a degree-granting program at a college/university in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or other U.S. territory.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale).
- Have completed at least two years of undergraduate education.
- Have a strong interest in pursuing a doctoral degree.
The following are application requirements:
- College/University Fall 2019 transcript(s).
- Two (2) letters of recommendation with a minimum of one (1) from faculty.
- Two short-essay responses. (The questions will be found in the application itself.)
For more information, visit American Economic Association.
Deadline: January 31, 2022
However, if you have any feelings regarding the American Economic Association Summer Program, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.