Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships application | How to apply online.
The full details of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Applyscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Application Form
Applications for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2023/2024 are now open. The scholarships offer a unique opportunity to study a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle-income Commonwealth country.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
Award recipients receive:
- Fully-funded tuition fees;
- Living expenses allowance (stipend) for the duration of the award;
- Return economy flights to their host country;
- An arrival allowance;
- Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval.
- Open to Citizens of Commonwealth countries or those who hold refugee status in a Commonwealth country.
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award.
- You must have already completed your degree and have graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application. As part of the application process, you will be asked to provide a copy of your final transcript and degree certificate.
- University of Dhaka
- University of Eswatini
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
- The University of the West Indies
- The Technical University of Kenya
- University of Nairobi
- University of Malaya
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- University of Mauritius
- COMSATS University Islamabad
- University of Rwanda
- The State University of Zanzibar
- Makerere University
Before submitting an application, review the available courses and entry requirements – in addition to the application guidance. Select a course that is offered at the university you select at the start of the form for your application to be counted.
To apply for a Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship, you must first create a MyACU account. This will enable you to save a draft application and to log back in to see the status of your application once it is submitted.
For more information, visit QECS.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.