Right Livelihood Award application 2019 | How to apply online.
The full details of Right Livelihood Award application form 2019, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Global Landscapes Forum Youth in Landscapes Finance Workshop 2019 (Funding available)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Right Livelihood Award application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Right Livelihood Award application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Right Livelihood Award Application Form 2019
The Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) and the Youth in Landscape Initiative (YIL), are pleased to invite you to participate in the Youth in Landscapes Finance Workshop 2019.
People and the global economy both need healthy and restored landscapes to thrive. Several initiatives around the world, both at local and regional levels, are aimed at restoring and protecting ecosystems and biodiversity hotspots, as well as helping to tackle the impacts of climate change. But while eagerness for restoring the earth is taken for granted, securing funding for this restoration work is a challenging task.
To find ways of reducing the gap between aspiration and action, the GLF and the Youth in Landscape Initiative (YIL), are happy to invite you to participate in the Youth in Landscapes Finance Workshop on November 29, 2019 and GLF Luxembourg on November 30, 2019 in Luxembourg City. This will be an outstanding learning experience that will help you develop the skills you need to build a business plan, seek funding opportunities, write exceptional proposals and pitch your ideas.
In particular, the workshop will cover:
- practical suggestions to find your way in the world of finance;
- specific strategies to seek and reach fund sources;
- practical advice on developing funding request proposals;
The workshop will be followed by the GLF Luxembourg event November 30, 2019, during which you will have opportunities to interact with finance experts in a variety of ways, such as attending a Dragons’ Den, joining smaller settings through a World Café session, or learning about new and emerging funds that are incubated by Luxembourg’s International Climate Finance Accelerator.
- The best 15 applicants will receive sponsorships for part of their travel costs, up to 200 euros.
- Aged 18-35 years old;
- Involved in development, agriculture, forestry, agroecology or any field relevant to climate change and landscape restoration;
- Interest in sustainable finance;
- Asset: you have a new business idea contributing to your landscape’s well-being
For more information, visit Global Landscapes Forum.
Deadline: October 31, 2019
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Right Livelihood Award, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.