University of Southern California Berggruen Fellowship application 2023/2024 | How to apply online.
The full details of University of Southern California Berggruen Fellowship application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Applyscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
University of Southern California Berggruen Fellowship Program 2023/2024 (Funding available)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the University of Southern California Berggruen Fellowship application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the University of Southern California Berggruen Fellowship application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of University of Southern California Berggruen Fellowship Application Form 2023/2024
Applications for the University of Southern California Berggruen Fellowship Program 2023/2024 are now open. The Berggruen Institute seeks to encourage a deeper understanding of the great political, economic, social, and cultural transformations that are reshaping the human condition, in order to better inform practical responses.
It organizes and supports inquiries that bring multicultural and interdisciplinary knowledge to questions of governance, of philosophy and culture, and of global restructuring including especially the role of China.
To this end, USC Dornsife Center on Science, Technology and Public Life (CSTPL) and the Berggruen Institute (BI) will sponsor up to ten (10) fellowships at the University of Southern California for the academic year 2022-2021. The selected USC Berggruen Fellows will work on projects under the Institute’s programmatic areas to study the Great Transformations: Future of Capitalism, Globalization and Geopolitics, Transformations of the Human, and the Future of Democracy.
- For a full-year fellowship, Fellows with academic appointments will receive a stipend based on half of their annual academic year salary, up to $75,000 with the expectation that their home institution will make up the remainder.
- Fellows without sabbatical half-salary or a similar particle remuneration package can be paid up to $90,000 or more, depending on position and seniority.
- Fellows will be provided with $3,000 in research funds.
- Fellows from outside the Los Angeles area will be offered housing assistance and relocation subsidy.
- USC Berggruen Fellows can be either academics or unattached intellectuals (for whom the Berggruen Fellowship may serve as a retreat from work in industry, government, or the arts) but above all must be committed to intellectual work of the highest quality.
- Applicants should have a terminal degree or commensurate research expertise in the appropriate field of study.
- In addition to well-qualified individuals with independent projects, they also seek teams of scholars eager to come to the Berggruen Institute to work together on a shared project or theme.
Please upload the following materials:
- Full curriculum vitae
- Project Statement: Your project statement, up to 750 words, should answer two questions:
- Question #1: How do you propose to contribute to one of the Projects listed above?
- Question #2: What is your most important work to date?
- Two reference letters: At least one letter should be from an expert in your area of interest.
- Writing sample: Please provide the link to one short writing sample, such as an article, essay, or book chapter.
For more information, visit USC Berggruen Fellowship.
Deadline: January 6, 2022
However, if you have any feelings regarding the University of Southern California Berggruen Fellowship, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.