Thomson Reuters Reporting Workshop on Trafficking and Slavery application 2019 | How to apply online.
The full details of Thomson Reuters Reporting Workshop on Trafficking and Slavery application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Thomson Reuters Reporting Workshop on Trafficking and Slavery 2019 (Funded)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Thomson Reuters Reporting Workshop on Trafficking and Slavery application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Thomson Reuters Reporting Workshop on Trafficking and Slavery application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Thomson Reuters Reporting Workshop on Trafficking and Slavery Application Form 2019
Applications for the Thomson Reuters Foundation Reporting Workshop on Trafficking and Slavery 2019 are now open. Thomson Reuters Foundation’s one-week Reporting on Migration course in Dhaka is a unique chance for journalists in Bangladesh to gain practical skills and knowledge and work on your story ideas with guidance from experienced Thomson Reuters journalists.
With support from the C&A Foundation, the workshop offers a combination of specialist expertise and hands-on training, with an emphasis on producing high-impact stories for widespread dissemination.
As well as coming away with a deep understanding of the scale, nature and causes of the problem, participants will learn about efforts to set global standards for combating modern slavery, including fundamental conventions, international instruments and a new, legally binding protocol that requires countries to take real action. The workshop will hold from December 2-6, 2019 in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Thomson Reuters Foundation can fund travel expenses and accommodation for participants travelling from outside Dhaka.
- Applicants must be full-time journalists or regular contributors to broadcast media organisations in Bangladesh;
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a commitment to a career in journalism in their country;
- Must be a senior journalist with a minimum of three years’ professional experience and have a good level in spoken and written English;
- If you have been on a Thomson Reuters Foundation training programme within the last two years you will not be eligible to apply.
When applying you will be asked to upload the following documents – please have these ready:
- Two relevant work samples (maximum file size 5 MB) – in English if possible. For stories not in English, please include a 250-word English summary about the story.
- A letter from your editor consenting to your participation in the programme and committing to publish/broadcast resulting stories
For more information, visit Thomson Reuters.
Deadline: November 1, 2019
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Thomson Reuters Reporting Workshop on Trafficking and Slavery, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.