Alexander Rutherford Scholarship 2023/2024 in Canada Fully Funded… Alexander Rutherford Scholarship Online Application Form, Requirements, Eligibility, Interview Questions Sample, and Application Deadline 2023.
The Alexander Rutherford Scholarship application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date 2023.
International Students who want to undertake their Bachelor’s Degree in Canada are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2023.
Alexander Rutherford Scholarship Application Details
This scholarship program was established to honor Alexander Rutherford, Alberta’s first Premier and Minister of Education. Rutherford supported public education in Canada and was actively involved in community affairs.
Alexander Rutherford Scholarship Requirements 2023/2024
- Applicants must be a Canadian citizen or someone who resides in Canada permanently. Applicants must have maintained permanent residence in Canada for at least 12 consecutive months.
- Applicants must be an Alberta resident and to be considered an Alberta resident, the following conditions must apply:
- One parent or legal guardian must have maintained permanent residence in Canada for at least 12 consecutive months immediately before the applicant commences a program of study;
- The applicant has maintained permanent residence in Alberta at least 12 months before commencing a program of study;
- The applicant is not eligible to receive a scholarship for any grade unless the applicant or the applicant’s parent(s)/legal guardian were a resident in Alberta throughout that grade.
- Applicants must have finished high school before applying.
- Applicants must be enrolled in full-time post-secondary studies or an apprenticeship program of at least one semester in length.
- Ensure official high school transcript marks are available at the time of application.
- You are expected to have a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN).
- GED marks are not accepted.
- Previous winners of this scholarship are not eligible to apply again.
- Students without numeric grades should not apply for this scholarship.
- Ensure you meet the course requirements before you commence your application.
- You must have an Alberta Student Number (ASN).
- The requirements for the high school transcript marks may vary.
- Visa students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Open studies or unclassified program of study are eligible.
How to Apply For Alexander Rutherford Scholarship
Visit the official website of the Alexander Rutherford Scholarship below for the application form and other information about the Alexander Rutherford Scholarship program.
- Make sure you are eligible before submitting your online application.
- Create an Alberta Student Aid account using your email address and verify your identity (Use the link below)
- If you already have an account, log in to your account and select the Alexander Rutherford High School Achievement Scholarship.
- Fill out the scholarship application form with the required information like SIN, ASN, your high school name, etc.
- Submit the form, and Student Aid will verify your transcript of high school achievement.
- If you are eligible for the scholarship, a request will be sent to your post-secondary school to confirm your enrolment.
- Alberta student aid will mail a cheque a month after your school confirms your enrolment. If your institution does not confirm your enrolment within 30 days, you will be given a confirmation form to submit to your school.
If you misplace your cheque, you can contact Alberta Student Aid to request a stop payment and ask for a replacement cheque.
Alexander Rutherford Scholarship Application Closing Date 2023
The Alexander Rutherford Scholarship application deadline is announced in the application form.
Official Alexander Rutherford Scholarship Application Link
- CLICK HERE to Access the Official Application Link of the Alexander Rutherford Scholarship.
- CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Webpage of the Alexander Rutherford Scholarship.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW.