Political Theology Network Emerging Scholars in Political Theology Program application 2022/2023 | How to apply online.
The full details of Political Theology Network Emerging Scholars in Political Theology Program application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Political Theology Network (PTN) Emerging Scholars in Political Theology Program 2022/2023 (Fully-funded)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Political Theology Network Emerging Scholars in Political Theology Program application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Political Theology Network Emerging Scholars in Political Theology Program application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Political Theology Network Emerging Scholars in Political Theology Program Application Form 2022/2023
The Political Theology Network invites applications from early-career scholars for its 2022/2023 Emerging Scholars in Political Theology program. The Emerging Scholars in Political Theology program is looking for the next generation of creative and thoughtful political theology scholars.
Political theology, as they understand it, is an emerging field that uses the methods of humanistic inquiry to study the intersections of religion and politics in public life. Scholars in political theology come from a variety of disciplines including religious studies, theology, law, political theory, anthropology, history, literature, and sociology.
The Political Theology Network shares a commitment to building an academic field that is diverse along multiple axes (gender, race, geographical focus, religion, citizenship, and institution), to producing scholarship that is both rigorous and publicly-engaged, to incorporating voices traditionally excluded from the academy, and to the practical work of pursuing social justice.
The Emerging Scholars in Political Theology program will involve facilitated discussions of shared readings, teaching and syllabus workshops, and training in public scholarship. Participants will share and discuss works-in-progress and will meet with academic and non-academic experts as they reflect on the state of the field.
- Vincent Lloyd and Winnifred Sullivan will serve as mentors for the 2022/2023 cohort. Participants will meet in person three times: at Villanova University July 19-24, 2022, in Chicago in January of 2021, and again at Villanova in the Summer of 2021—in addition to online video conference meetings.
- All expenses will be paid, and Emerging Scholars will receive a $2,000 stipend for their participation.
- Applicants should have the PhD in hand, but must have received their PhD after December 31, 2015.
- Scholars of traditions other than Christianity and of geographic areas outside of the United States are particularly encouraged to apply.
To apply, send a CV and a brief (1 or 2 page) letter of interest to Richard Kent Evans at [email protected] by January 15, 2022.
In your letter of interest, consider addressing the following questions:
- How do you see the past, present, and future of the field of political theology, and how does your own research contribute to the field?
- Which key texts do you see as forming the “canon” of political theology and why?
- What role does political theology play in your teaching?
For more information, visit Political Theology Network.
Deadline: January 15, 2022
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Political Theology Network Emerging Scholars in Political Theology Program, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.