IIE Emerging Markets Development Advisers Program (EMDAP) application 2022/2023 | How to apply online.
The full details of IIE Emerging Markets Development Advisers Program (EMDAP) application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Applyscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
IIE Emerging Markets Development Advisers Program (EMDAP) 2022/2023 (Funding available)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the IIE Emerging Markets Development Advisers Program (EMDAP) application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that IIE Emerging Markets Development Advisers Program (EMDAP) application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of IIE Emerging Markets Development Advisers Program (EMDAP) Application Form 2022/2023
Applications are open for the IIE Emerging Markets Development Advisers Program (EMDAP) 2022/2023. The Emerging Markets Development Advisers Program (EMDAP) is a fellowship and cooperative activity between the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Institute of International Education (IIE).
Through EMDAP, U.S. graduate students and recent graduates with non-profit, business, private sector, public policy, and international relations related backgrounds provide technical assistance and support to local organizations in USAID-assisted countries. EMDAP targeted assistance supports USAID’s strategy of building local capacity through innovative and sustainable assistance by transferring knowledge to local organizations and individuals.
EMDAP is a demand driven program with placement based on requests from USAID field Missions, as well as other U.S. government entities, NGO’s and development private sector actors. Working with the sponsoring agency or organization, IIE has the flexibility to design placements to address specific needs in economic growth, education, health, youth & development, humanitarian assistance and other technical areas.
Through 12 month fellowship work assignments, advisers produce tangible improvements and sustainable systems in existing as well as start-up organizations in various areas such as business planning, organizational operations, product marketing, financial systems & reporting, human resources and internet technology.
EMDAP Advisers are awarded a grant that includes the following:
- Monthly living allowance
- Monthly housing allowance
- Monthly transportation allowance
- Language training where necessary
- Health insurance
- Round-trip airfare from the US to the host country
- Option to the use of a laptop computer for the duration of their assignment
- Other allowances that vary from country to country
Applicants are required to possess:
- U.S. citizenship
- Non-US citizens are eligible applicants only if EMDAP has a position in their country of nationality.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in such areas as: project management, marketing, social services, finance, Peace Corps, NGO or private sector experience, consulting, etc.
- Be recent graduates (within 5 years) of a graduate studies program (MA, MBA, MPP, MIA, JD, etc.) or current students who will have completed their first year of graduate coursework. Graduates and students from both foreign and U.S. universities are eligible if the university is accredited and offers an accredited program in international management/ finance/development, international affairs/studies or related subjects.
- University approval for leave between the first and second years of the applicant’s graduate program and the university’s endorsement of the applicant’s candidacy if he/she will still be enrolled in the academic institution at the time of the assignment.
EMDAP Advisers recruited from top graduate schools are selected based on their background & skills, leadership qualities, problem solving capabilities, and communication & analysis abilities.
Once an assignment has been announced, interested candidates should submit their application, resume and recommendation letters within the specified time period. Applications will be reviewed by an EMDAP selection committee, and top candidates will have an in-person or phone interview with committee members. Selected candidates will then be considered by USAID, the implementing partner and the host organization for final selection. The exact timeline for recruitment and selection will depend on the needs of the assignment.
To join the EMDAP mailing list and receive notifications of potential assignments, please send a copy of your resume to [email protected]. Application materials will be distributed and posted when an assignment has been announced.
For more information, visit EMDAP.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the IIE Emerging Markets Development Advisers Program (EMDAP), Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.