Call for Proposals: ARCHIPELAGO Grant Programme application 2022/2023 | How to apply online.
The full details of Call for Proposals: ARCHIPELAGO Grant Programme application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Call for Proposals: ARCHIPELAGO Grant Programme 2022/2023 (up to €500,000)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Call for Proposals: ARCHIPELAGO Grant Programme application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Call for Proposals: ARCHIPELAGO Grant Programme application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Call for Proposals: ARCHIPELAGO Grant Programme Application Form 2022/2023
Proposals are invited for the ARCHIPELAGO Grant Programme 2022/2023. ARCHIPELAGO is a 4-year European programme, funded by the European Union in the framework of the EU Emergency Trust Fund (EUTF) for Africa. Its main objectives are to improve the employability of young people through targeted technical and vocational education and training (TVET) measures and to support the growth of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs).
The programme supports partnership projects in 12 countries in the Sahel and Lake Chad region: Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria and Senegal. Following the first call for proposals (which was launched in April 2019), a second call for proposals has been launched with the aim of supporting partnership projects to be implemented in the 12 target countries.
- Each selected project will receive a grant of between €400,000 and €500,000. Each grant may cover 100% of the total eligible costs of the project.
- In order to be considered eligible, each project proposal must be submitted by a consortium consisting of at least two partners – including an organisation based in one of the above-listed African countries and another organisation based in a Member State of the European Union.
- Applications may be submitted by business support organisations (such as chambers and business associations), training centres and/or other entities which specialize in activities related to vocational training and/or business development services.
For more information, visit ARCHIPELAGO.
Deadline: February 6, 2022
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Call for Proposals: ARCHIPELAGO Grant Programme, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.