The full details of Call for Nomination application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Call for Nomination: Equality Fund’s Caribbean Advisory Group for Women’s Voice and Leadership
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Call for Nomination application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Call for Nomination application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Call for Nomination
Do you know of candidates who would make great Advisors to a dynamic women’s and LBTIQ rights program in the Caribbean? Nominate them now for the Equality Fund’s Caribbean Advisory Group for Women’s Voice and Leadership.
The Equality Fund welcomes nominations for Advisors to support the Women’s Voice and Leadership (WVL) – Caribbean project: a five-year initiative to advance women’s rights and gender equality in Jamaica, Belize, Guyana and the English-speaking Eastern Caribbean.
The Caribbean Advisory Group will be comprised of six (6) Advisors who will collaborate with the WVL-Caribbean team on decisions related to the grantmaking, capacity-building, and networking and alliance building opportunities, as well as other specific initiatives to support regional feminist movement building as part of the program.
- Applicant should be based in the English-speaking Caribbean (CARICOM countries).
- Open to activists and experts with demonstrable experience and understanding of feminist organizing and Caribbean women’s and LBTIQ movements.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: women’s rights, LBTIQ rights, grantmaking, international development, social innovation, and other relevant profiles aligned with grant priorities (i.e. feminist leadership, feminist movement building, economic justice, climate change, and sexual and reproductive health and rights).
You can self-nominate or nominate someone who would be ideal for this role. Nominees or nominators (in case a person is being nominated by a third party) will need to complete the online application form, upload a CV/resume and provide contact information for two (2) references.
For more information, visit Equality Fund.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Call for Nomination, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.