ACT Foundation Grant application | How to apply online.
The full details of ACT Foundation Grant Cycle 2022 for Non-profit Organizations and Social Enterprises in Africa application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
ACT Foundation Grant
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the ACT Foundation Grant application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that ACT Foundation Grant application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of ACT Foundation Grant Application Form
Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is a grant making organization established in 2016 to support local, national and regional non – profit organizations working to address challenges and associated vulnerabilities across the African Continent.
Grant Eligibility Criteria
• Organizations must work within the ACT Foundation’s focus areas of Health, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, and Environment.
• Organizations applying for this grant should be registered with the appropriate legal entity within their respective (African) countries for not less than. TWO years( 24 months).
• Must be legally registered as a nonprofit organization.(GTE/LTD). However, if you are applying as a social enterprise, the Foundation will only fund initiatives that are not for profit.
• It is required that you show a strong governance structure. Kindly note that the details of the board of directors should reflect in the company’s registration documents. If not, please update.
• You will be required to show evidence of other sources of funding.
• The organization applying is required to have a minimum staff strength of 3 part time/full time paid Individuals.
• Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project, i.e. not acting as an intermediary;
• Program/Initiative must be implemented in within Africa;
• Program must be innovative and impact driven
The application process will take Six (6) – Eight (8) weeks
• The Foundation only recognizes communication in English. All applications and further correspondences must be communicated only in English.
• All applications will be made via the online application portal.
• Please ensure that you have a strong internet connection to fill in the application online.
• Ensure that you answer all compulsory sections.
• Ensure that you review your information carefully as required before submitting the form.
• The duration of the proposed program must be within a maximum of 12 months
• The Foundation reserves the right to disqualify applications that fall short of the required evaluation criteria
• Any conflict of interest should be declared at the application stage
• Kindly ensure that you submit an active email address while completing the application form
• The Call for Application portal will open 13th October 2022 and close 7th of November 2022 11:59 pm (WAT)
Only organizations whose applications are successful will be contacted to submit full proposals.
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the ACT Foundation Grant, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.