The Road Safety Grant Programme application | How to apply online.
The full details of Bloomberg Initiative for Global Road Safety Grant Programme 2021 – Round 19 application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Bloomberg application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Bloomberg application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Bloomberg Application Form
The Road Safety Grants Programme has supported organizations advocating for the adoption and implementation of evidence-based policies to protect road users since 2012 and improve vehicle safety standards since 2017.
The Bloomberg Philanthropies Initiative for Global Road Safety focuses on improving and
implementing evidence-based road safety policies (including laws, regulations, and standards) in a number of low- and middle-income countries. A number of evidence-based interventions aimed at reducing road traffic deaths and injuries are included in BIGRS. The Road Safety Grants Programme focuses exclusively on the passage and implementation of evidence-based policies which address key behavioural risk factors (speeding, drink driving, lack of seatbelt use, lack of child restraint use, or lack of helmet use) and vehicle safety standards.
Which countries are eligible to apply?
• Applications addressing national level road safety policy reform and/or its implementation
with comprehensive provisions on road user, behavioural risk factors will be accepted from
Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Colombia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Malaysia,
Mexico, Uganda, Ukraine and Vietnam.
• Applications addressing national level vehicle safety regulations reform and/or vehicle safety regulations implementation will only be accepted from Colombia and Mexico.
Who can apply for a grant?
Governmental and non-governmental organizations in the nominated countries can apply for grants within the following parameters:
• Governmental organizations with relevant authority over road safety policy and/or its
implementation. Road police and military agencies are not eligible to apply.
• Non-governmental organizations (including but not limited to civil society organizations and
educational institutions) with relevant advocacy experience on policy reform and/or its
What kind of projects will be funded?
Proposals must focus on policy reform or policy implementation that will lead to substantial
reductions in road traffic injuries and deaths. The Road Safety Grants Programme supports
organizations advocating for the passage and implementation of comprehensive policies (legislation, regulations, standards, etc.) to address road user behavioural risk factors and vehicle safety.
• Organizations from eligible countries are invited to submit concept notes using our online
system at https://grsp.flexigrant.com/. The deadline for submission of concept notes is 10 June
2021, at 14:00 Central European Time (CET), (To see what time that is in your country please check www.timeanddate.com).
• Applicant organizations may submit more than one concept note. However, duplicate
proposals will be deemed ineligible.
• An international panel of experts and members of an advisory working group will review
concept notes. They will be scored on their potential to reduce road traffic fatalities and
injuries, project design, and applicant organization capacity.
• Progression to full proposal is by invitation only. You will be informed if your concept note
has been selected for advancement by 19 July 2021.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Bloomberg Initiative for Global Road Safety Grant Programme 2021
However, if you have any feelings regarding Bloomberg, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.