Schneider Electric Trainee – Access to Education application | How to apply online.
The full details of Schneider Electric Trainee application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Schneider Electric Trainee – Access to Education
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Schneider Electric Trainee application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Schneider Electric Trainee application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Schneider Electric Trainee Application Form
The purpose of the internship mission is to make an assessment of the existing training centers in East Africa: identify the top TVET and Universities in the region and the related curriculums and needs they have in terms of didactic materials that SE could sell
The job is based in Nairobi and cover all East African countries, mainly Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania and Uganda.
- Bachelor’s degree- Electrical Engineering qualification
- Project Management
- Business development
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience.
Business development: education offer
- Quickly understand the offer to start building the right channel to sell it (specialized distributors)
- Commercially: seek for business opportunities through day to day exchange with training centres and build a map of the actors
- Being able to deploy long term relations with international donors, Ministries, design office etc. to create investment/business opportunities: call for tender approach
- Fluent in spoken and written English/language
- Ability to work and contribute as an effective team player in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Developed interpersonal skills with an ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers of various technical abilities, including experience working with contractors, consultants, and sales staff as required.
- Ability to self-manage, multi-task and learn new skills quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
Entrepreneurial Spirit and Innovative thinker.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Schneider Electric Trainee – Access to Education
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Schneider Electric Trainee, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.