Orangesoft Women in Technology application | How to apply online.
The full details of Orangesoft Women in Technology Scholarship Program 2021 for Female Students in the U.S application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Orangesoft Women in Technology
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Orangesoft Women in Technology application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Orangesoft Women in Technology application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Orangesoft Women in Technology Application Form
Applications for the Orangesoft Women in Technology Scholarship Program 2021 are now open. Orange soft offers a scholarship dedicated to female college or university students pursuing STEM, or other technology-related studies and careers.
As an Orangesoft 2021 Scholar, you will receive new financial opportunities and a chance to participate in the IT industry development. In 2021 they would like to expand the geographic range of cooperation by starting their Scholarship Program in the US, where the majority of their clients work.
This scholarship will help a high school or university female students to achieve their goal in their future career in a technical field. They want to support a talented young techie who would like to pursue their dream to innovate our tech-first world.
- A prize of $1,000 is awarded to the selected winner.
- Be a student who is currently studying at or has been accepted to an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Be currently enrolled in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) degree-granting program OR demonstrate plans to pursue a career in the field of technology after graduation.
- Identify as a woman.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
Write an essay on one of the following topics:
- What challenges do women in tech face? What solutions to these challenges can you propose and why?
- Why does the IT-sphere need women, and what impact do you believe you could make in the industry?
- How to inspire other women to choose a tech specialty?
For more information, visit Orangesoft.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Orangesoft Women in Technology, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.