Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships 2024/2025 in USA Fully Funded… Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships Online Application Form, Requirements, Eligibility, Interview Questions Sample, and Application Deadline 2024.
The Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date 2024.
International Students who want to undertake their Bachelor’s Degree in USA are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2024.
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships Application Details
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarship 2024/2025 is a full tuition undergraduate scholarship for international students. Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships are full-tuition scholarships and range from US$16,000 to US$30,000 per year.
Illinois Wesleyan University (IWU) is making available the Merit-Based Scholarships, President’s Scholarships and Need-Based Financial Aid to international students who are applying to enter the first year of Bachelors programs offered by the University. In addition to merit scholarships, students may be eligible for IWU-funded scholarships, loans, and campus employment opportunities.
The motive of this award is to provide financial support for incoming first-year students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Illinois Wesleyan University
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: All undergraduate courses offered by the university.
- Program Period: Four years
- Early Bird deadline: 15th November 2023
- Regular: January 1, 2024 / February 15, 2024
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships are of two types:
- Merit-Based Scholarships: These awards range from US$16,000 to US$30,000 per year and are renewable for up to 4 years.
- President’s Scholarships: These are full-tuition scholarships, which are renewable for up to 4 years of study.
Eligibility Criteria for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships
To qualify for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Merit-Based Scholarships: Applicants must be international students with outstanding academic achievement and test scores on the required entrance exams.
- President’s Scholarships: Applicants must be highly qualified international students based on their talents, interests and academic achievements.
How to Apply For Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships
Visit the official website of Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships below for the application form and other information about the Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships program.
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships Application Closing Date 2024
The Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships application deadline is announced in the application form.
Official Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships Application Link
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Merit-Based Scholarships: Students who complete the admissions application are automatically considered for scholarships; no separate scholarship application is required.
- President’s Scholarships: Scholarship applications must be submitted by 15 February 2024 for Fall 2024 entry.
- Need-Based Financial Aid: International students must submit the CSS PROFILE to be considered for need-based financial aid. The PROFILE provides a detailed analysis of an applicant’s financial resources. The preferred deadline to submit the CSS PROFILE is 15 March 2024 for Fall 2043 entry.
To learn more about Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships, please visit the official website:
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW.