World Citizen Talent Scholarship application 2022 | How to apply online.
The full details of World Citizen Talent Scholarship application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
World Citizen Talent Scholarship 2022 to study at the Hague University of Applied Sciences (worth EUR 5,000)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the World Citizen Talent Scholarship application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that World Citizen Talent Scholarship application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of World Citizen Talent Scholarship Application Form 2022
Do you consider yourself a global citizen? Apply for the World Citizen Talent Scholarship 2022 to study at the Hague University of Applied Sciences. Each year, a maximum of three (one-time) scholarships are available to prospective master students. They are seeking intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world.
Scholarship winners are also expected to participate actively in the program and its evaluations, become an ambassador of the Master programs, and contribute to the internationalisation of the institution.
- Each awarded scholarship is worth EUR 5,000
- Open to individuals who view themselves as citizens of the world.
- Applicants should be prospective Masters students.
- Applicants come from outside The Netherlands and don’t live in the Netherlands;
- Must be enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences;
- Have never applied for this scholarship before;
- Have been conditionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before March 31 for the upcoming academic year.
- Step 1: Apply for the Master programme of your choice.
- Step 2: Write an essay (in English, 950 to 1100 words ) explaining why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences and how you can contribute to the programme of your choice. Please read the essay guidelines and information on the assessment procedure below before you start writing.
- Step 3: Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between November 1 – March 31.
For more information, visit World Citizen Talent Scholarship.
Deadline: March 31, 2022
However, if you have any feelings regarding the World Citizen Talent Scholarship, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.