IWMF Programs Internship application 2022 | How to apply online.
The full details of IWMF Programs Internship application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
International Women’s Media Foundation (IWMF) Programs Internship 2022 (Paid position)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the IWMF Programs Internship application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that IWMF Programs Internship application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of IWMF Programs Internship Application Form
Applications are open for the International Women’s Media Foundation (IWMF) Programs Internship 2022. The International Women’s Media Foundation (IWMF) is seeking a highly organized, solutions-oriented, self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
The program intern will work with a number of IWMF’s programs and awards, including the Howard G. Buffet Fund for Women Journalists, the Adelante Reporting Initiative, the ¡Expresaté! LGBTQI+ and Women’s Rights Reporting Initiative in Latin America, the Elizabeth Neuffer Fellowship, the Anja Niedringhaus Courage in Photojournalism Awards and the Courage in Journalism Awards, along with as-needed support to the Emergency Fund and the communications team. The IWMF is working on structuring new emerging programs, which the program intern may be expected to assist with.
Deadline: December 6, 2019
The IWMF will work with the program intern to set their schedule at the start of the internship. Their preferred start date is Monday, January 6, 2022 and the end date is flexible, with a minimum requirement of two months. This is a paid internship and the location is Washington, D.C.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Edit and create content for program events, including copy-editing and design work;
- Assist in application and selection processes;
- Research program-related funders;
- Conduct outreach to the IWMF community;
- Draft program-related correspondence;
- Update the IWMF’s website with relevant information, and maintain any other website maintenance;
- Conduct preliminary research and data collection;
- Assist with program monitoring and evaluation (M&E);
- Create graphics and visual representations of collected M&E data;
- Assist with day-to-day tasks related to program implementation;
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Applicants should have B.A. in Journalism, International Affairs, Political Science, or other relevant fields of study, or currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in subjects relating to International Affairs, Journalism, Political Science, or other relevant subject areas.
- Commitment to gender equality and an interest in news media and international affairs.
- Excellent interpersonal communications and relationship skills, and an ability to work well with a variety of people and personalities across cultures;
- Solid group facilitation and team leadership skills;
- Sense of humor and ability to stay calm under pressure;
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented;
- Strong and accurate writing and editing skills;
- Experience with programmatic monitoring and evaluation preferred;
- Sound judgment and ability to exercise a high level of discretion
- Computer literacy: demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel, strong internet research skills, design skills on Adobe Creative Suite a plus;
- Spanish language proficiency strongly preferred;
- Familiarity with WordPress strongly preferred.
To apply, prepare and submit your cover letter and resume in the link below.
For more information, visit IWMF.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the IWMF Programs Internship, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.