Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in the United States application 2022/2023 | How to apply online.
The full details of Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in the United States application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in the United States 2022/2023 – Global UGRAD (Fully-funded)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in the United States application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in the United States application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in the United States Application Form 2022/2023
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) application for the 2022-2021 academic year is now open! The Global UGRAD brings future leaders to the U.S. to experience the U.S. educational system, share their culture, and explore U.S. culture and values. The Program is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government and administered by World Learning.
Since 2008, World Learning has provided this opportunity to over 2,200 Global UGRAD students. Participants leave the U.S. with the tools to become leaders in their professions and communities. Global UGRAD alumni go on to receive Fulbright grants, obtain prestigious international internships, and work in business and government in their home countries and regions.
To promote mutual understanding between people of the United States and other countries.
- Provide a fulfilling exchange experience to drive academic, cross-cultural, and leadership competencies for students from Global UGRAD countries.
- Enhance students’ academic knowledge and professional skills needed to pursue long-term academic and career goals.
- Cultivate students’ comprehensive and nuanced understanding of the U.S.
- Facilitate opportunities for students to establish social networks with U.S. host institutions and local communities.
- Empower students to engage constructively in the civic life of their local and global communities.
The Global UGRAD Program is open to anyone who is/has:
- Over 18 years old by August 1, 2022
- A citizen of a Global UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country;
- A full-time, undergraduate student in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one semester remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the Global UGRAD program in May 2021;
- A solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible);
- Able to begin studies in the U.S. in August 2022 or January 2021 (selected participants may not defer to a later date);
- Committed to service in your community
- Eligible to receive and maintain the U.S. student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program;
- Cleared by a physician to participate in the program;
- Committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mauritius, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Oman, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Zimbabwe
For more information, visit Global UGRAD.
Deadline: December 31, 2019
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in the United States, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.