MUT Banking Details and payment method 2024 for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Master’s, Diploma, and Certificate programs students.
The Banking Details of Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) include bank account number, bank account name, branch, reference, and branch code as well as the official Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) fee structure 2024.
Access Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) banking details and learn about what payment methods are available for paying student fees below.
MUT Banking Details
Please understand that at the time of publishing this information, the Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) banking details are subject to change without prior notice.
NOTE: Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) will never ask you for personal information such as passwords, usernames, credit card details, or PIN codes. Use your ID number as a reference. Please make sure that you have read and understood the registration and application terms and conditions.
Your safety and the confidentiality of your information are of the utmost importance to us. Please be vigilant when making payments. We advise you to please be wary of scams and unregistered individuals who may reach out to you for the purpose of payment. We urge you ONLY to make use of the banking details provided to you at registration or below.
- Giving hope to academically excelling students is MUT main objective, and we believe your financial circumstances should never stand in the way.
- That is why MUT offers the most competitive tuition fee structure, ranging between R4 530 and R15 350 per semester depending on the course and subjects.
- Residence fees range between R4 120 and R11 150 per semester.
- Travel expenses, meals, stationery, and textbooks are not included in the tuition and residence costs.
- The financial aid resources and policies ensure that MUT is affordable for all prospective students.
MUT Banking details:
Branch Name: ABSA KZN
Account Number: 4063827633
Branch Code: 634926
Reference: YOUR STUDENT NUMBER
Details of MUT fees, accommodation fees, bursaries, loans, tuition fees schedule, fees booklet pdf download, examination fees, residential fees, fees statement, quotation fees, finance booklet, student fees, payment procedures, funding, and other cost charged for the academic year are accessible through the fees structure.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARING BUTTONS BELOW!