AIF application 2022/2023 | How to apply online.
The full details of AIF application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
American India Foundation (AIF) William J. Clinton Fellowship for Service in India 2022/2023 (Fully-funded)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the AIF application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that AIF application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of AIF Application Form 2022/2023
Applications for the American India Foundation (AIF) William J. Clinton Fellowship for Service in India 2022/2023 are now open. The AIF’s William J. Clinton Fellowship for Service in India is an immersive, interdisciplinary, experiential leaning program that places young professionals in service with development organizations in India.
AIF selects, trains, and supports Fellows through professional development and mentoring during their ten months of service. Fellows work on scalable and sustainable development projects in the fields of education, livelihoods, and public health. Through collaboration and capacity-building, Fellows and local communities form dynamic partnerships to exchange knowledge and skills, and share a mutual passion for advancing social and economic development.
Fellows support AIF’s partner organizations at a crucial moment of scalability by meeting their human resource and organizational needs. Responsibilities vary based on the needs of the host organizations, project goals, and a Fellow’s skill sets. Fellows serve through contributing their efforts and skills to developing ongoing initiatives, as well as strategizing new projects.
- AIF provides Fellows with a living stipend, health insurance, professional development, and programmatic benefits to enable their service.
- All program related travel from their home to the Fellowship site as well as to programmatic conferences is covered by AIF.
- Applicants must be a U.S. or Indian citizen, or a U.S. permanent resident;
- Be between 21 and 34 years of age by September 1, 2022;
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree or higher by September 1, 2022;
- They seek Fellowship applicants from a variety of backgrounds, both professionally and personally, to join the interdisciplinary cohort;
- Candidates should demonstrate a deep interest, passion, and commitment to social and economic development in India;
- Candidates must show humility and an eagerness to learn within a cross-cultural context;
- Ideal candidates possess strong professional skills, relevant volunteer or other practical experience, and applicable academic credentials or training;
- They should demonstrate a strong commitment to service and are entrepreneurial, innovative, and creative in finding solutions in under-resourced organizational environments.
For more information, visit AIF Fellowship.
Deadline: January 20, 2022
However, if you have any feelings regarding the AIF, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.