Civic Digital Fellowship Program application 2022 | How to apply online.
The full details of Civic Digital Fellowship Program application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Civic Digital Fellowship Program 2022 for Innovative Students in the US (Fully-funded)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Civic Digital Fellowship Program application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Civic Digital Fellowship Program application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Civic Digital Fellowship Program Application Form 2022
Applications are open for the Civic Digital Fellowship Program 2022. The Civic Digital Fellowship is a first-of-its-kind internship program for innovative students to solve pressing problems in federal agencies.
Civic Digital Fellows are mission-driven software engineers, data scientists, product managers, and designers who spend their summers innovating at the intersection of technology and public service. Fellowship host agencies have included the Census Bureau, Department of Health and Human Services, General Services Administration, and the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Examples of previous Fellows’ work can be found on GitHub. The 2022 Fellowship will run from June 1 to August 7, 2022.
The Fellowship is fully funded and all Civic Digital Fellows receive a package that includes:
- A competitive stipend. They’re one of the only government internships that offers students a competitive living stipend ($4,000+) for their work.
- Furnished housing. Live with other Fellows and form lifelong friendships over the course of the summer.
- Travel to-and-from Washington, D.C. Whether you’re flying, taking the train, or driving, all domestic travel will be fully covered to and from D.C.
Outside of work, Civic Digital Fellows also have no shortage of professional and personal growth opportunities, including:
- Professional programming. Past events have included a career chat with members of the U.S. Digital Service, a behind-the-scenes tour of Mapbox, a meetup in Congress with TechCongress Fellows, and networking happy hours.
- One-on-one mentorship. You’ll be paired with a technology professional with similar interests, and they’ll be a resource to help you navigate your career journey and explore the fields of social impact and civic tech.
- Cohort community of social impact technologists. Meet like-minded peers from across the country and bond over movie nights, monument walks, BBQs, bike rides, and more.
- Fellows must be U.S. citizens (due to federal hiring regulations), enrolled full-time in an accredited institution of higher education, and graduating no earlier than Winter 2019.
- Coding it Forward is committed to assembling a diverse cohort of Civic Digital Fellows. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
For more information, visit Civic Digital Fellowship.
Deadline: January 8, 2022
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Civic Digital Fellowship Program, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.