HESLB Portal Login For Loan Beneficiaries – www.olas.heslb.go.tz.
The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) Loan Beneficiaries Portal is opened to all students irrespective of color, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender or national origin provided he/she have the portal login details.
To provide loans and grants to needy and eligible Tanzanian Students for Higher and Tertiary Education.
To be a reliable and sustainable revolving fund in financing eligible Tanzanian Students for Higher and Tertiary Education.
HESLB Core Values
The core values which will guide HESLB in achieving its objectives are:
- Accountability: We are accountable for our own results, encourage ownership by taking initiatives and doing the right things for our organization. We feel obliged to make things better, to pursue excellence, and to do things in ways that further the goals of our organization. We will be answerable for our actions and the actions of our teams.
- Commitment and Integrity: We are passionate and intensely focused on serving our clients (the higher education students) with high level of Integrity to enable them achieve their dreams. We do what we promise we are going to do. As individuals and as an organization, we are dedicated to serve our clients and stakeholders. We value all of our customers and stakeholders with high degree of Integrity.
- Teamwork: We are committed to common goals based on open and honest communication and collaboration to one another while showing concern and support for each other and most importantly, our clients. We believe the best results stem from integrating a mix of talents, skills and experiences.
- Equity: We value inclusiveness, fairness, transparency and justice that we want to see persist, and because of our main existence, we place a particular focus on reflecting the need of the disadvantaged, low-income communities most impacted by our work.
- Delivery: We strive to individualize the client experience, provide high quality services that meet the expectations and requirements of our clients and suppliers. We seeks to add value to our clients’ career through tailored higher education financial support.
This page will guide you on how to log in, sign in/up, retrieve, change, or reset your profile/account dashboard password on the Higher Education Students’ Loans Board Login Portal For Loan Beneficiaries.
HESLB Portal Login For Loan Beneficiaries
You can access the Higher Education Students’ Loans Board Portal 24 hours a day from any location with an internet connection using a desktop computer, a laptop, notebooks, tablets, and even smartphones.
When accessing the HESLB Website, you will get full details of the Higher Education Students’ Loans Board Loan, Repayment, Loanees, Online Application PortalHLIs & Loan Officers, Loan Beneficiaries, Students Guide Book, Constitutional Law, Rules and Regulation that will help you in your journey as a student has published here on tzscholars.com obtained from the official website.
The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board login portal can be accessed via the link below. Please Login by providing your Username and Password
How to Change/Reset HESLB Login Password.
Have you forgotten your password to log in to the Higher Education Students’ Loans Board profile and/or school portal? Don’t worry, kindly follow these steps to retrieve or change your password:
- To start, go to the Portal Login screen
- Next, click on the Forgot/Change Password link, fill and enter the required details
- Click on the submit button
HESLB Contact Address.
Higher Education Students’ Loans Board,
HESLB House, 1 Mtaa wa Kilimo -TAZARA,
Barabara ya Mandela
P. O. Box 76068
15471 DAR ES SALAAM,
|022 550 7910
|022 550 7910
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Higher Education Students’ Loans Board latest updates.
Please use the comment section for your queries regarding HESLB Login Portal.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).