HESLB Loan Repayment | How to Repay Your Loan.
This page gives full information about the Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) Loan Repayment, Modes, General Enquiry Mail, and other details like:
- HESLB Loan Repayment General Information
- Employers Obligation
- Beneficiaries’ Obligations
- Guarantors’ Obligations
- Collection Accounts
- The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) is tasked by its establishing Act, under section 7 (i), to recover all due loans extended to former students since July 1994 so that the same money can be used to lend other students, thus rendering the Loan scheme sustainable and long lasting.
- Loans are repaid following expiry of two-year grace period upon successful completion of studies or upon earlier termination of studies for whatsoever reason
- For commencement of loan repayment, a Loan Beneficiary will have to be availed with a loan statement after submission of the following particulars to the Board through email: [email protected]
- Full names as used during study
- Higher Learning Institution attended
- Year of Entry and Year of Exit
- Postal and Physical address
- Mobile Tel. No.
- Employment status
- Loans are repaid at a rate of not less than 15% of monthly income/salary of loan beneficiaries and Tzs. 100,000.00 for self-employed loan beneficiaries.
HESLB LOAN REPAYMENT MODES
All payments are payable to Higher Education Students’ Loans Board, by crossed cheque, Bankers direct transfer/standing order/EFT or CASH DEPOSIT to HESLB collection A/C in any of the following banks
|CRDB – Bank
|Tanzania Postal Bank
COMPLETION OF HESLB LOAN REPAYMENT
Upon completion of loan repayment, kindly seek clearance certificate from HESLB. Please note that only HESLB can confirm your loan repayment status. HESLB shall confirm loan repayment completion by issuing certificate of clearance.
For enquiries on loan repayment, kindly e-mail: [email protected]
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).