Coca-Cola: Warehouse Learnership 2022/2023, How to apply online for Coca-Cola: Warehouse Learnerships Programme 2022, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022.
Learnerships are a great opportunity if you want to learn skills and develop a career. Coca-Cola: Warehouse Learnerships 2022 is opening now and we always have details on the latest learnerships opportunities for you.
Coca-Cola: Warehouse Learnerships Application Details 2022
Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Coca-Cola: Warehouse Learnership Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Interested applicants can apply for the Coca-Cola: Warehouse Learnership 2022 provided they qualify and meet the program requirements.
Coca-Cola is looking for candidates with Grade 12 for a Warehouse Learnership Programme.
A leading FMCG is looking for candidates with Grade 12 for a Warehouse Learnership Programme – NC: Freight & Handling. The purpose of this program is to equip learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of all of the major areas related to distribution within the Wholesale & Retail sector, thus enabling them to become more effective employees.
Locations: Elgin, Perseverance, Premier, Devland, Midrand, Bedfordview, East London, Gutsche, Wadeville, Heidelberg, Nigel, Polokwane, and Pretoria
The qualified learner will be exposed to:
- Reading, writing and verbal communication within the distribution environment
- Rational and irrational numbers and number systems
- Receiving of stock into the wholesale or retail outlet
- Maintaining stock balances
- Safe delivery of stock to customers
- Legal requirements, organization policies, and procedures for the transportation of goods
- Administrative functions related to the stock receipt and delivery
- The packing of stock in appropriately selected areas
- Picking of stock
- The financial impact of stock on the business
- Picking, packing, and movement of stock in order to minimize damages
- Stock flow through the DC/Warehouse
- The recording of stock movement on the stock management system
- Stocktake procedures
- The wholesale & retail business environment
- Legislation regarding Occupational Health and Safety and applicable safety procedures in the workplace
- Appropriate actions to be taken with regard to hazards and emergency situations
- Maintaining Internal and external housekeeping standards
- Maintaining Customer service and satisfaction levels
- Grade 12 / Matric with Maths and Science
- Advantageous: A diploma in Logistics Management will be an added advantage
- No Experience required
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/ learnership at another company or organization
- Must be unemployed at the time of appointment
- Must be between 18-35 years of age
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW!