Global Health Corps Fellowship application | How to apply online.
The full details of Global Health Corps Fellowship application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians are published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Global Health Corps Fellowship 2022 for Young Health Leaders (Funded)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Global Health Corps Fellowship application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Global Health Corps Fellowship application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Global Health Corps Fellowship Application Form 2022
Applications are open for the Global Health Corps Fellowship 2022 for Young Leaders. Global Health Corps is building the next generation of diverse health leaders and are now looking for high-potential young leaders to apply. They offer a range of paid fellowship roles with health organizations in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zambia and the opportunity to develop as a transformative leader in the health equity movement. Everyone has a role to play in the health equity movement!
A GHC fellowship is an exciting opportunity to build skills and gain experience with a high-impact health organization, but it’s also much more than that. It’s a year that will catalyze your personal and professional growth as a leader, placing you within a global and diverse network of bright, young, and committed health equity champions. It is the beginning of the rest of your career working to transform health systems to deliver for all.
- Training: The fellowship starts with one week of inspiring sessions with thought leaders, bonding with your cohort, and reflections on your role as a next gen global health leader. Trainings, coaching, and mentorship continue year-round!
- Learn as you Go: You will adapt and innovate as you learn the needs of your placement organization, and work to add value and advance health equity. There will be highs and lows, and new learnings every day.
- Build your resilience. Transforming health systems is complex, difficult, and long-term work and you have to bring your whole self. So cultivating resilience, self-care, and empathy as an emerging leader is a core component of our curriculum.
- Global community of support. GHC fellows and alumni span borders and boundaries of all kinds, but form a tight knit network united in the belief that health is a human right. Fellows are placed in pairs so there is always someone to turn to.
The GHC fellowship is a 13-month commitment, from late June 2022 through the end of July 2021.
GHC fellows receive a living stipend that varies based on location and placement organization. Stipends take into consideration the cost of living, peer organization fellowship stipend, and local compensation of full-time employees.
In addition, fellows are provided with:
- Housing or a housing stipend;
- Health insurance; and,
- Payment for travel to/from the placement site as well as GHC training and retreats for the duration of the fellowship.
See the Fellowship Benefits and Logistics page for specific information relevant to each role type.
All fellows may also apply during their fellowship year for professional development funds of up to $600 USD. Upon successful completion of the fellowship year, all fellows receive a completion award of $1,500 USD.
They are looking for a diverse group of emerging leaders from every sector and professional background who bring the skills necessary to address critical health systems gaps and who embody their key leadership practices:
- Committed to learning
- Inspiring and Mobilizing
- Committed to Social Justice
- Adaptive and Innovative
By the start of the fellowship, fellows must:
- Be 30 years or younger.
- Hold a bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree.
- Be proficient in English.
- Be a citizen or legal permanent resident of Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the United States, or Zambia.
For more information, visit GHC Fellowships.
Deadline: January 15, 2022
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Global Health Corps Fellowship, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.