White House Fellowship application | How to apply online.
The full details of White House Fellowship application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
White House Fellowship Program
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the White House Fellowship application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that White House Fellowship application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of White House Fellowship Application Form
Applications are open for the White House Fellowship Program 2022-2023. Founded in 1964 by Lyndon B. Johnson, the program is one of America’s most prestigious programs for leadership and public service. White House Fellowships offer exceptional young men and women first-hand experience working at the highest levels of the federal government.
Selected individuals typically spend a year working as a full-time, paid Fellow to senior White House Staff, Cabinet Secretaries and other top-ranking government officials. Fellows also participate in an Education Program consisting of roundtable discussions with leaders from the private and public sectors, and trips to study U.S. policy in action both domestically and internationally. Fellowships are awarded on a strictly non-partisan basis.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- Employees of the Federal government are not eligible unless they are career military personnel.
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate education by the time they begin the application process.
Selection as a White House Fellow is based on a combination of the following criteria:
- A record of remarkable professional achievement early in one’s career.
- Evidence of leadership skills and the potential for further growth.
- A demonstrated commitment to public service.
- The skills to succeed at the highest levels of the Federal government, and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
The application has six major sections:
- Personal Information
Applications will not be complete until both the application and three recommendations have been submitted online. Only applications completed by the January 7, 2022 deadline will be considered. You must use the online system to apply. They do not accept any application submissions by post, fax, or email.
For more information, visit White House Fellowship.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the White House Fellowship, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.