Sol Plaatje University Banking Details and payment method 2024 for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Master’s, Diploma, and Certificate programs students.
The Banking Details of Sol Plaatje University include bank account number, bank account name, branch, reference, and branch code as well as the official Sol Plaatje University fee structure 2024.
Access Sol Plaatje University banking details and learn about what payment methods are available for paying student fees below.
Sol Plaatje University Banking Details
Please understand that at the time of publishing this information, the Sol Plaatje University banking details are subject to change without prior notice.
NOTE: Sol Plaatje University will never ask you for personal information such as passwords, usernames, credit card details, or PIN codes. Use your ID number as a reference. Please make sure that you have read and understood the registration and application terms and conditions.
Your safety and the confidentiality of your information are of the utmost importance to us. Please be vigilant when making payments. We advise you to please be wary of scams and unregistered individuals who may reach out to you for the purpose of payment. We urge you ONLY to make use of the banking details provided to you at registration or below.
IMPORTANT: Please bring the following documentation to registration:
- TWO CERTIFIED COPIES OF YOUR 1.0.
- ORIGINAL AND TWO CERTIFIED COPIES OF YOUR MATRIC CERTIFICATE/ STATEMENT OF RESULTS
- FINANCIAL PROOF:
UPFRONT TUITION FEE PAYMENT
- RS 000.00 is required to be paid prior to registration (proof needs to be submitted) If unfunded.
- Students who have confirmation of a bursary from an organisation do not have to make the upfront payment. (Proof needs to be submitted).
CONFIRMATION OF RESIDENCE PLACE
- Payment of RS 000.00 is required to confirm a place in ·residence (proof needs to be submitted) If unfunded.
- Students who have confirmation of a bursary must submit proof thereof and the upfront residence amount is waivered.
Those who are unable to afford the upfront payments, need to submit a letter of appeal to the University Registrar with full motivation, supported by a statement of the family income, and to include all efforts made to secure alternate sources of funding
Entering Banking Details on iEnabler
In order for there to be a smooth and efficient process for the payment of allowances, we request all First-Time-Entering Students (FTENs) to upload their banking details on the iEnabler system.
The steps to follow are:
- Log onto the iEnabler system using your student number and password
- Go to the section named Banking Details
- Accept the Banking Details rules document
- Accurately capture your banking details
- Upload (attach) supporting (banking) documents
You can also download a detailed manual to assist you with this process.
Details of Sol Plaatje University fees, accommodation fees, bursaries, loans, tuition fees schedule, fees booklet pdf download, examination fees, residential fees, fees statement, quotation fees, finance booklet, student fees, payment procedures, funding, and other cost charged for the academic year are accessible through the fees structure.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARING BUTTONS BELOW!