SMU Internships 2023/2024… How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, online application form, application closing date 2023-2024, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the SMU Internship Programme 2023. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
SMU Internship Application Details 2023/2024
Interested applicants can apply for the SMU Internship 2023 provided they qualify and meet the program requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
- A three-year post-matric Human Resources qualification (attach transcript).
- New entrants into HR environment (in other words you must not have held an HR internship before).
- Computer literacy (MS Office Suite)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Time management
- Confidentiality, tact, and discretion when dealing with people
- Client focus
- Result focus
- Stress tolerance Duties:
- Assist in performing HR administration and provide support to the HR Department
- Assist in responding to all HR-related queries
- Assist with all the activities of the Human Resources Department
- Organise and schedule meetings o Minute taking
- Typing of letters, memos and reports
- Filing o Travelling logistics
- Accommodation Bookings
- Willing to receive exposure to the HR functions through rotation
- Any other HR related duties assigned by the office
- Applications should indicate a reference number (Ref: 47/2018/JSM/2018),
- should contain a comprehensive curriculum vitae, certified copies of all qualifications, and contact details of three referees,
- Should be forwarded, for the attention of Mr. SJ Mahlaola, to the Human Resources Department, P.O Box 68, Medunsa, 0204
- or e-mailed (in MS Word format), to [email protected]
- The applications can also be hand-delivered at: Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University, Human Resources Department, Clinical Pathology building, 5th Floor, Molotlegi street, Garankuwa,
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African qualification Authority (SAQA). Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
Telephonic inquiries regarding conditions of service: (012) 521-3906.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!