Bacardi: Finance Internship 2022/2023… How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, online application form, application closing date 2022-2023, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Bacardi: Finance Internship Programme 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
[su-quote]An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.[/su-quote]
Bacardi: Finance Internship Application Details 2022/2023
Interested applicants can apply for the Bacardi: Finance Internship 2022 provided they qualify and meet the program requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
The Finance Graduate’s responsibility is to proactively support and assist the Finance Manager in the daily Finance and Administrative tasks in an organized, timely and professional manner.
- You will help maintain a strong control environment to protect against risk & ensure the integrity of reported information working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Working with the Finance Manager to manage customer rebates and customer Pnl
- Full compliance to the Documentation process (FOCs, Discounts, etc.) and play a key role in the reconciliation of approved FOCs and Discounts as per Bacardi process.
- Liaise with Banking partner to ensure the timely submission and collection of documentation
- Month-end close processing (journals & reporting)
- VAT & Tax reporting
- Regular compliance audits – FOC, T&E, PTP
- Strong Business partner to Marketing and Sales team to ensure A&P is forecast, reported and evaluated through M&E to Senior management
- Support on Ad Hoc projects
- Working with the Finance Manager to source opportunities in P&L, mixing the detail & bigger picture to identify opportunities for growth in line with strategy & to manage P&L.
- A strong personality, who can adhere to and comply with company financial policies and procedures
- Provide assistance to the line manager in ad hoc tasks as required.
- BCOM Degree (major in Accounting)
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!