Young Professional Programme application | How to apply online.
The full details of Competition Authority of Kenya Young Professional Programme (YPP) 2022 for young Kenyan graduates (Monthly Stipends available) application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Young Professional Programme
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the YPP application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that YPP application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Young Professional Programme Application Form
The Competition Authority of Kenya (the Authority) is a Statutory Agency established under the Competition Act No.12 of 2010. The Authority’s mandate is to promote and safeguard competition and also protect consumers from unfair and misleading market conduct.
The Authority runs a (1) year Young Professional Programme (YPP) to expose the participants to the Competition Policy and Law Enforcement with the objective of motivating and thereof deepening interest and capacity in this field. The Authority invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the Calendar year 2022.
- Applicants MUST have a minimum of Masters Degree in Law, Economics or Business related course from a recognized University and MUST be below thirty (30) years of age.
Terms and Conditions
- The successful candidates will be under a one (1) year training contract and will be paid a monthly stipend.
- At the end of the programme, all the Young Professionals will be required to write a paper on Competition Policy and Law prior to the issuance of a certificate.
- Successful professionals may be absorbed into the permanent workforce of the Authority based on the availability of a vacancy
Successful candidates will be required to obtain and submit copies of clearance
certificates from the following Agencies prior to being engaged:
a) Kenya Revenue Authority
b) Higher Education Loans Board
c) Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
d) Criminal Investigations Department
e) Credit Reference Bureau
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are advised to submit their applications
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Competition Authority of Kenya Young Professional Programme (YPP) 2022
However, if you have any feelings regarding the YPP, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.