Netflix & UNESCO application | How to apply online.
The full details of Netflix & UNESCO Short Film Competition application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Netflix & UNESCO Short Film Competition
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Netflix & UNESCO application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Netflix & UNESCO application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Netflix & UNESCO Application Form
Netflix has partnered with UNESCO to launch a short film competition, “African Folktales, Reimagined,” to find the bravest, wittiest, and most surprising retellings of some of Africa’s most-loved folktales. They can’t wait to see what you’ve got.
Netflix and UNESCO believe that a great story can come from anywhere, and be loved everywhere. Africa has a rich heritage of storytelling and a young population that is ready to step up and tell Africa’s stories, in all their multiplicity. They are excited by the fresh new voices that are ready to tell the stories they were told by prior generations, to the world.
- The final 6 storytellers will each win $25,000; each of them will also receive a production budget of up to $75,000 to create their short film.
- The collection of winning films will be launched on Netflix in 2022 as an “Anthology of African Folktales, Reimagined.”
- Open to emerging filmmakers from the Sub-Saharan Africa region.
- You are under 35 years old;
- You are a filmmaker with limited experience but have developed and produced 1- to 2 theatrical feature films, television fiction, documentaries, or 2-3 short films and/or commercials seeking to venture into feature film development and production.
For more information, visit Netflix & UNESCO Competition.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Netflix & UNESCO, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.