Multichoice Bursary Scheme application form 2024/2025 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on the Multichoice Bursary Scheme application form 2024/2025, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Applyscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Multichoice Bursary Scheme Application Instructions 2024
The Multichoice Bursary Scheme application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Multichoice Bursary Scheme application is free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
Multichoice Bursary Scheme Application Details 2024
Applications are now open for the 2024 MultiChoice Bursary Scheme, which has space for over 200 South African students to advance their studies.
Open to students in all years of study, the Scheme includes students who have enrolled for their first post-graduate degree that is focused on the STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), particularly:
- Actuarial science
- Electrical, electronic, and information engineering
- Computer science and applied mathematics
- Information technology (AI and robotics)
- Data and information science
- Digital media technologies
- To apply for the 2024 MultiChoice bursary scheme South African students need to be registered at a South African Institution of Higher Learning and are full-time students between quantile one to quantile three schools in all years of study up to NQF 9.
Designed to not only provide financial assistance to students who demonstrate academic excellence, the MultiChoice bursary scheme also aims to uplift and empower students to have access to quality education by covering tuition fees including registration, accommodation as well as an annual living allowance.
- Fully Paid Tuition Fees incl. registration
- Annual living allowance
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the Multichoice Bursary Scheme Application 2024, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!