Sokoine University of Agriculture, SUA Online Application Form 2023/2024 | General Instructions.
The Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) offers Certificate, Diploma, undergraduate degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and PhD programmes in the fields of Agriculture, Environmental Science, Food Science, Forestry, Natural Resources, Nutrition, Rural Development, Veterinary Science and Information Technology. Other fields include Laboratory sciences, Animal Science, Wildlife Management, Tourism Management and Science-based Education Programmes.
Instructions on how to use the SUA Online Application System
- First-time applicants are applicants that have not used this system before and have no accounts to enable them to login to the system using their username and passwords. These applicants are required to get registered first.
- Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to login to the system using their username and password. These applicants can login to the system anytime. Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to login to the system using their username and passwords. These applicants can login to the system anytime.
- NECTA FORM Four Index Number should be in the format: S0XXX/XXXX/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/YYYY.
Example: S0750.0023 or P0750.0023.
- Applicant will be able to Login after completing Registration.
- Registration enables applicant to create account in this system and obtain Username and Password.
- Registration should only be done once. After completion, applicant should only Login using obtained username and password.
- Username will be applicant’s NECTA FORM Four Index Number followed by a year of completion, e.g.: S0XXX/XXXX/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/YYYY
Example: S0751/0023/2016 or P0751/0023/2016.
- When logged in the applicant will be able to make application fee payment and complete the application.
- Online application will only be visible for filling once application fee is paid.
- In order to successfully complete the application; applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
To start your application as and Undergraduate, Click HERE
To start your application as and Postgraduate, Click HERE
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!
I wish to know the simplest way of depositing the application fee as am not a Tanzanian and does not use your currency,even the banks which advised are not here in Zambia.please kindly assist me I would to apply immediately.