DCMS International Tech Hub Network’s Africa-UK: Female Tech Founders Programme application 2022 | How to apply online.
The full details of DCMS International Tech Hub Network’s Africa-UK: Female Tech Founders Programme application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
DCMS International Tech Hub Network’s Africa-UK: Female Tech Founders Programme 2022 (Fully-funded to the UK)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the DCMS International Tech Hub Network’s Africa-UK: Female Tech Founders Programme application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that DCMS International Tech Hub Network’s Africa-UK: Female Tech Founders Programme application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of DCMS International Tech Hub Network’s Africa-UK: Female Tech Founders Programme Application Form 2022
Are you a rising female entrepreneur based in Nigeria, Kenya or South Africa using tech to solve a local development challenge? The International Tech Hub Network has launched the Africa-UK: Female Tech Founders 2022.
The programme will bring 15 of the continent’s most ambitious development-focused women entrepreneurs to the UK in January. If you’re based in Nigeria, Kenya or South Africa, you could gain access to world-class mentoring, 1:1 time with UK investors and expert training to help scale your company.
Across a three day tailored programme (January 20 – 22), participants will benefit from masterclasses, events and workshops designed to provide in-depth training on how to scale and grow their business, expand into the UK, and how best to position their purpose-driven organisations. Participants will discover the UK’s thriving tech ecosystem, exploring new opportunities for global partnerships and increased investment through peer-to-peer networking.
The agenda will include:
- Training session led by successful female tech leaders sharing their funding journey
- Masterclass event covering: protecting IP and raising offshore funding; accessing finance; scaling a purpose driven social impact business; protecting customers’ data
- Roundtable with GEP alumni addressing scaling successfully in the UK
- Tailored mentoring event with UK startups, including female founders
- Innovation tour of co-working spaces, including Google Campus
- Networking dinner with UK and African entrepreneurs
Activities will be delivered by UK tech experts and the Department for International Trade’s Global Entrepreneur Programme (GEP) Dealmakers and alumni, including prominent female tech leaders. The programme will be delivered alongside the Africa Investment Summit, taking place in London on 20 January. They expect winners to be able to attend the Summit.
- Flights, accommodation and meals will be covered by the International Tech Hub Network
- Open to female founder leading a company within any tech sub-sector
- Can demonstrate a clear business model
- MVP product or prototype (i.e. must be fully operating in market)
- Can demonstrate clear social impact potential
- Can demonstrate commitment to strengthen the local ecosystem by passing on learnings to other startups
- Ambition to expand internationally in the future
- Create a video (max 1 minute) telling us about your startup and why this opportunity excites you (camera facing, not narrated)
- Upload your video to YouTube
- Fill in the application form and include the video link
For more information, visit Africa-UK: Female Tech Founders.
Deadline: November 21, 2019
However, if you have any feelings regarding the DCMS International Tech Hub Network’s Africa-UK: Female Tech Founders Programme, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.