YALI RLC Southern Africa Education Change Makers Programme application 2022 | How to apply online.
The full details of YALI RLC Southern Africa Education Change Makers Programme application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
YALI RLC Southern Africa Education Change Makers Programme 2022 (Fully-Funded)
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the YALI RLC Southern Africa Education Change Makers Programme application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that YALI RLC Southern Africa Education Change Makers Programme application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of YALI RLC Southern Africa Education Change Makers Programme Application Form 2022
Applications for the YALI RLC Southern Africa Education Change Makers Programme 2022 are now open. The Young African Leaders Initiative Regional Leadership Center Southern Africa (YALI RLC-SA) and the Trevor Noah Foundation have partnered to invest in a new generation of young African champions for education quality.
The programme implementation will be completed in two phases:
- Four weeks of intensive classroom training focused on foundational leadership skills and the application of business and public institution management tools for the education sector.
- Six months of post-graduation coaching and mentoring. The programme will also include site visits and live case studies using highly interactive methodologies.
- Successful applicants will be provided round-trip transportation to the program, lodging, meals, and course materials. All other costs will be at the participant’s expense.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Young leaders, ages (18-35)
- Demonstrated commitment to positively impact their communities, countries and the African continent
- Involvement and/or experience in the Education sector
- Nationals of Angola, Botswana, Comoros, Lesotho, Malawi, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, South Africa, Eswatini, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Ability to commit to a four-week residential training program
- English language proficiency
The programme encourages applications from:
- Young African Leaders in the education sector i.e. principals, teachers, education enterprises or nonprofits, and policymakers
- Rural based and economically disadvantaged young leaders
- Young leaders with disabilities
- People who are HIV positive or living with AIDS
- Individuals that represent and advocate for the rights of LGBTI communities across the region
- Other minority groups
For More Information, visit YALI RLC-SA.
Deadline: November 15, 2019
However, if you have any feelings regarding the YALI RLC Southern Africa Education Change Makers Programme, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.