Damelin Late Application Status 2023, See how to track the Damelin Late Online Application Status below.
Damelin Late Application Status Check 2023
This is to inform all Damelin prospective Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Diploma, and Certificate programs students that submitted late application forms that they can check their acceptance status through the below steps.
For a better understanding of the Damelin-related admissions statuses, you can check the definition of the statuses below:
- Pending Review: This indicates that Damelin has received the application. Before determining which documents, if any, are required to complete the application, the application must be reviewed. Applicants are encouraged to return for updates; the application status will remain Pending Review until an admission decision is announced.
- Requires Action: Indicates that there are items missing from the application. Applicants should check back for updates to their Damelin online application tool for Unresolved Items
- Complete: Indicates that all the items required to complete the application have been received. Applicants can verify that items have been received by selecting the show items attachment link and looking for Completed Items.
- Admitted: Indicates admission to the program specified. Some offers of admission may come with conditions.
- Provisional Admission: Indicates admission to the program specified with a faculty-specific provision. There is a requirement to submit all outstanding To-Do List items for this program and meet other provisions stated by your faculty.
- Cleared Provisional Admission: Indicates that all the faculty-specific provisions of the admission have been met. Final Admission to the program specified is now confirmed.
- Ineligible: Indicates that admission to the program specified has been denied. The minimum requirements for consideration of admission have not been met.
- Quota Filled: Indicates that admission to the program specified has been denied. Although the minimum admission requirements for the program may have been met, the application was not competitive.
- Canceled: Indicates the application has been canceled.
How to Check Damelin Late Application Status Online
- Kindly visit the Damelin application status tracker portal here >> https://www.damelin.co.za/
- Enter your personal information for verification purposes, your personal details such as Student number, Surname /Last name, first name(s) /Forename(s) or email address, and password you used when you applied for admission will be required to check your application status at Damelin.
- Fill in the required details and hit the next button, from there You will be able to see your application status (i.e. Pending Review, Requires Action, Complete, Undergraduate Admission Decisions, Pending, Admitted, Cleared Provisional, Admission, Ineligible, Quota Filled Not Selected or Cancelled)
- You can check the status of your application at any time
>> See also: Damelin Fees Structure
- Candidates that uploaded the wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW;