Faraja Africa Foundation application | How to apply online.
The full details of The Faraja Africa Foundation Vijana Legislative Assembly for young Tanzanians application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Faraja Africa Foundation
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Faraja Africa Foundation application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Faraja Africa Foundation application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Faraja Africa Foundation Application Form
The Vijana Legislative Assembly-Tanzania is a platform that builds up to the East African Youth Parliament initiated by Faraja Africa Foundation. Vijana is a Swahili word to mean youth, and the assembly is aimed at fostering safe spaces for increased youth participation in parliamentary and legislative processes, civic and political affairs within the EAC partner states.
This is a call for participants in Tanzania to join in and be part of processes that contribute to the strengthening of participatory decision-making that enables pursuits for employment and increased access to empowering social services for the youth in Tanzania on the 15th October 2021. We are proud to partner with Voice of Youth Tanzania, Tunaweza and other partners.
The 2021 Vijana Legislative Assembly Sitting will engage 100 youth in leadership both physical (30) and (70) in Virtually all regions in Tanzania.
The Vijana Legislative Assembly aims at:
Creating a safe and inclusive youth space for decision-making on democratic and political issues.
Increase youth participation in policymaking, developing of youth-focused policies, and increasing youth civic engagement and advocacy.
Draw the attention of key decision-makers to the issues pertinent to young people’s livelihood and affirmative Government funding to minimize the effects of the COVID pandemic on youth.
Ensure follow-up on the progress and actions are taken on issues raised in the 1st Vijana Legislative Assembly (2020) including an inbuilt accountability mechanism that ensures that issues of the young people have a result-driven focus as well.
1. Develop strategies for enhancing the quality of youth engagements in political processes at all levels and improving youth development and mentoring opportunities for effective engagements in civic and political decision-making processes
1. A Resident of Tanzania aged between 18-35years.
2. A proven record of leadership and accomplishment in business, entrepreneurship, civic engagement, or public/government service.
3. Demonstrated knowledge and interest in social justice issues affecting youth in Tanzania.
4. Understanding of the Focus and Goals of the Vijana Legislative Assembly of Tanzania Sitting.
5. Fully tested and are COVID19 free 24hrs to the event (for physical participants)
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Faraja Africa Foundation, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.